Brothers Cider launches carnival-themed TV ad
Brothers Cider is releasing a new TV ad to build its relationship with music festival culture.
The ad is the pear and flavoured cider brand's first since appointing Mad Cow Create to its advertising account in June.
Launching tonight on Channel Five at 6.15pm and Channel 4 at 9.30pm, the 30-second spot features colourful fruit exploding from a tree at the beginning, followed by a carnival party outside at a Brothers Cider bar.
The party scenes show circus performers, a stilt walker and a giant mechanical dinosaur.
Directed by Nick Vecchi, the ad is set to a soundtrack by Cults. Nick Schanche and Stuart Watson were the creatives on the account.
The account was previously handled by Contagious Content. The ads featured a women at the bar asking for five brothers as five men walk in. The men then quickly change into matching outfits and ginger wigs only to be disappointed when the woman receives her five bottles of cider.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Project Manager - London - £35,000 Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior User Experience Designer - London - £60,000 - £70,000 Red Sofa London £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014