Brothers Cider launches carnival-themed TV ad
Brothers Cider is releasing a new TV ad to build its relationship with music festival culture.
The ad is the pear and flavoured cider brand's first since appointing Mad Cow Create to its advertising account in June.
Launching tonight on Channel Five at 6.15pm and Channel 4 at 9.30pm, the 30-second spot features colourful fruit exploding from a tree at the beginning, followed by a carnival party outside at a Brothers Cider bar.
The party scenes show circus performers, a stilt walker and a giant mechanical dinosaur.
Directed by Nick Vecchi, the ad is set to a soundtrack by Cults. Nick Schanche and Stuart Watson were the creatives on the account.
The account was previously handled by Contagious Content. The ads featured a women at the bar asking for five brothers as five men walk in. The men then quickly change into matching outfits and ginger wigs only to be disappointed when the woman receives her five bottles of cider.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show