Brothers Cider launches carnival-themed TV ad
Brothers Cider is releasing a new TV ad to build its relationship with music festival culture.
The ad is the pear and flavoured cider brand's first since appointing Mad Cow Create to its advertising account in June.
Launching tonight on Channel Five at 6.15pm and Channel 4 at 9.30pm, the 30-second spot features colourful fruit exploding from a tree at the beginning, followed by a carnival party outside at a Brothers Cider bar.
The party scenes show circus performers, a stilt walker and a giant mechanical dinosaur.
Directed by Nick Vecchi, the ad is set to a soundtrack by Cults. Nick Schanche and Stuart Watson were the creatives on the account.
The account was previously handled by Contagious Content. The ads featured a women at the bar asking for five brothers as five men walk in. The men then quickly change into matching outfits and ginger wigs only to be disappointed when the woman receives her five bottles of cider.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SEO Manager - Client Side - £55k Digital Gurus £45000 - £55000 Per Annum Bonus and benefits; TBC, London
- Staffing / Account Manager - Specialist Event Staffing Agency Stonor Up to £28K, Central London
- Senior / Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, Central London
- Marketing Executive Stonor £25-30K, Oxfordshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare