Brothers Cider launches carnival-themed TV ad
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 11 July 2011 06:00PM
Brothers Cider is releasing a new TV ad to build its relationship with music festival culture.
The ad is the pear and flavoured cider brand's first since appointing Mad Cow Create to its advertising account in June.
Launching tonight on Channel Five at 6.15pm and Channel 4 at 9.30pm, the 30-second spot features colourful fruit exploding from a tree at the beginning, followed by a carnival party outside at a Brothers Cider bar.
The party scenes show circus performers, a stilt walker and a giant mechanical dinosaur.
Directed by Nick Vecchi, the ad is set to a soundtrack by Cults. Nick Schanche and Stuart Watson were the creatives on the account.
The account was previously handled by Contagious Content. The ads featured a women at the bar asking for five brothers as five men walk in. The men then quickly change into matching outfits and ginger wigs only to be disappointed when the woman receives her five bottles of cider.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £24,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Aspire £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester