M&C Saatchi buys social media agency Human Digital
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 July 2011 08:30AM
M&C Saatchi UK Group has acquired Human Digital, the social media agency, for an undisclosed sum.
M&C Saatchi bought a 25% stake in the company in March this year.
Human Digital, which was founded in 2007 as Interaction London, will operate under its central strategy unit, reporting to Lisa Thomas, chief executive of M&C Saatchi UK Group.
It will continue to be lead by its chief executive Christian Gladwell and will retain all of its former clients, including Palmolive, Gatorade and Microsoft.
M&C Saatchi is hoping the acquisition will help it deliver social consumer insight in a way that is easily accessible to its clients.
Thomas said: "Human Digital’s innovative approach marries rich behavioural insight with robust metrics.
"This fusion of insight and accountability sits at the heart of our strategy as a group, enabling us to develop relevant, accountable and brilliant creative ideas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social and Content Director - Client-side! Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Digital Planner - Shopper - Retail / FMCG - paying to £40k Fill Recruitment to £40k plus top benefits, including a 20% bonus opportunity, London (Greater)
- Freelance Designer Source £150 - £250 per day, London
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media