M&C Saatchi buys social media agency Human Digital
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 July 2011 08:30AM
M&C Saatchi UK Group has acquired Human Digital, the social media agency, for an undisclosed sum.
M&C Saatchi bought a 25% stake in the company in March this year.
Human Digital, which was founded in 2007 as Interaction London, will operate under its central strategy unit, reporting to Lisa Thomas, chief executive of M&C Saatchi UK Group.
It will continue to be lead by its chief executive Christian Gladwell and will retain all of its former clients, including Palmolive, Gatorade and Microsoft.
M&C Saatchi is hoping the acquisition will help it deliver social consumer insight in a way that is easily accessible to its clients.
Thomas said: "Human Digital’s innovative approach marries rich behavioural insight with robust metrics.
"This fusion of insight and accountability sits at the heart of our strategy as a group, enabling us to develop relevant, accountable and brilliant creative ideas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure