M&C Saatchi buys social media agency Human Digital
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 July 2011 08:30AM
M&C Saatchi UK Group has acquired Human Digital, the social media agency, for an undisclosed sum.
M&C Saatchi bought a 25% stake in the company in March this year.
Human Digital, which was founded in 2007 as Interaction London, will operate under its central strategy unit, reporting to Lisa Thomas, chief executive of M&C Saatchi UK Group.
It will continue to be lead by its chief executive Christian Gladwell and will retain all of its former clients, including Palmolive, Gatorade and Microsoft.
M&C Saatchi is hoping the acquisition will help it deliver social consumer insight in a way that is easily accessible to its clients.
Thomas said: "Human Digital’s innovative approach marries rich behavioural insight with robust metrics.
"This fusion of insight and accountability sits at the heart of our strategy as a group, enabling us to develop relevant, accountable and brilliant creative ideas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne