M&C Saatchi buys social media agency Human Digital
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 July 2011 08:30AM
M&C Saatchi UK Group has acquired Human Digital, the social media agency, for an undisclosed sum.
M&C Saatchi bought a 25% stake in the company in March this year.
Human Digital, which was founded in 2007 as Interaction London, will operate under its central strategy unit, reporting to Lisa Thomas, chief executive of M&C Saatchi UK Group.
It will continue to be lead by its chief executive Christian Gladwell and will retain all of its former clients, including Palmolive, Gatorade and Microsoft.
M&C Saatchi is hoping the acquisition will help it deliver social consumer insight in a way that is easily accessible to its clients.
Thomas said: "Human Digital’s innovative approach marries rich behavioural insight with robust metrics.
"This fusion of insight and accountability sits at the heart of our strategy as a group, enabling us to develop relevant, accountable and brilliant creative ideas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazig Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Sports Audio Division Ultimate Asset £60000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Southwark, London (Greater)
- Concessions & Partnerships Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 per annum + pro rata - 6 month contract, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Customer Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 per annum + Immediate Start, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday