M&C Saatchi buys social media agency Human Digital
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 July 2011 08:30AM
M&C Saatchi UK Group has acquired Human Digital, the social media agency, for an undisclosed sum.
M&C Saatchi bought a 25% stake in the company in March this year.
Human Digital, which was founded in 2007 as Interaction London, will operate under its central strategy unit, reporting to Lisa Thomas, chief executive of M&C Saatchi UK Group.
It will continue to be lead by its chief executive Christian Gladwell and will retain all of its former clients, including Palmolive, Gatorade and Microsoft.
M&C Saatchi is hoping the acquisition will help it deliver social consumer insight in a way that is easily accessible to its clients.
Thomas said: "Human Digital’s innovative approach marries rich behavioural insight with robust metrics.
"This fusion of insight and accountability sits at the heart of our strategy as a group, enabling us to develop relevant, accountable and brilliant creative ideas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- ATG Functional Analyst/ATG Analyst/ATG Consultant AH Digital Pension. Life Assurance. Entitlement of 25 days' holiday per annum. Salary: £50,000 to £55,000, Theale, Reading
- AX Functional Analyst/Microsoft Dynamics Analyst/AX Analyst AH Digital Non contractual 10% bonus scheme. Life Assurance. 25 days' holiday per year. £35,000 - £50,000, Theale, Reading
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch