Red Bull seeks agency to make arts impact
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 July 2011 11:20AM
Red Bull is approaching agencies for creative ideas as the brand looks to make greater strides into the arts sector.
The energy drinks company has contacted several boutique agencies to discuss how best it can leverage its relationships with brands within the arts industry.
Conversations are said to be informal and a full pitch process has not taken place.
Kastner & Partners is the incumbent on Red Bull's advertising account, and is not affected by the talks. The agency has created numerous campaigns using the strapline: "Red Bull gives you wiiings."
Red Bull currently works with arts organisations to boost its reputation as a cultural and creative brand.
The can sculpture project, the Art of Can, was launched this year, and in the US the brand runs Red Bull Creation, an exhibition that challenges inventors to create something inspiring for the future.
Red Bull is also heavily involved in the music, film and sporting arenas. The company owns the football teams FC Red Bull Salzburg and Red Bull New York, and the Red Bull Racing Formula One team. It also hosts events such as the Red Bull X-Fighters and the Red Bull Air Race.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'