Ann Summers calls media planning review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 July 2011 11:05AM
Ann Summers has launched a review of its media planning business, currently handled by the communications planning agency Goodstuff.
The lingerie and erotica retailer was a founding client of Goodstuff when the agency launched in 2004. Ann Summers manages its creative work in-house but has worked occasionally with agencies on a project basis.
The company is understood to have approached several media agencies to invite them to join a longlist to be considered for a pitch, due in August.
Goodstuff has previously created media strategies for Ann Summers, spanning digital, retail, press, ambient and partnerships.
In April, Ann Summers was forced to cancel a campaign the day before its launch after Marks & Spencer threatened legal action.
Ann Summers had parodied the M&S Meal Deal and "food porn" ads, using the strapline "Your S&M Squeal Deal" for a bag that included three items for £29.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London Central
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Dot-Gap £60k , London Central
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam