Ann Summers calls media planning review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 July 2011 11:05AM
Ann Summers has launched a review of its media planning business, currently handled by the communications planning agency Goodstuff.
The lingerie and erotica retailer was a founding client of Goodstuff when the agency launched in 2004. Ann Summers manages its creative work in-house but has worked occasionally with agencies on a project basis.
The company is understood to have approached several media agencies to invite them to join a longlist to be considered for a pitch, due in August.
Goodstuff has previously created media strategies for Ann Summers, spanning digital, retail, press, ambient and partnerships.
In April, Ann Summers was forced to cancel a campaign the day before its launch after Marks & Spencer threatened legal action.
Ann Summers had parodied the M&S Meal Deal and "food porn" ads, using the strapline "Your S&M Squeal Deal" for a bag that included three items for £29.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'