Ann Summers calls media planning review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 July 2011 11:05AM
Ann Summers has launched a review of its media planning business, currently handled by the communications planning agency Goodstuff.
The lingerie and erotica retailer was a founding client of Goodstuff when the agency launched in 2004. Ann Summers manages its creative work in-house but has worked occasionally with agencies on a project basis.
The company is understood to have approached several media agencies to invite them to join a longlist to be considered for a pitch, due in August.
Goodstuff has previously created media strategies for Ann Summers, spanning digital, retail, press, ambient and partnerships.
In April, Ann Summers was forced to cancel a campaign the day before its launch after Marks & Spencer threatened legal action.
Ann Summers had parodied the M&S Meal Deal and "food porn" ads, using the strapline "Your S&M Squeal Deal" for a bag that included three items for £29.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Retail Marketing Executive - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Retail] - Superb London Agency! Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits,
- Account Executive and Senior Account Executive air recruitment Up to £23K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Planner/Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Senior Account Director - Healthcare Advertising Agency - Berkshire - £60k - £65k - NP100 Stonor £60k - £65k, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show