Ann Summers calls media planning review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 July 2011 11:05AM
Ann Summers has launched a review of its media planning business, currently handled by the communications planning agency Goodstuff.
The lingerie and erotica retailer was a founding client of Goodstuff when the agency launched in 2004. Ann Summers manages its creative work in-house but has worked occasionally with agencies on a project basis.
The company is understood to have approached several media agencies to invite them to join a longlist to be considered for a pitch, due in August.
Goodstuff has previously created media strategies for Ann Summers, spanning digital, retail, press, ambient and partnerships.
In April, Ann Summers was forced to cancel a campaign the day before its launch after Marks & Spencer threatened legal action.
Ann Summers had parodied the M&S Meal Deal and "food porn" ads, using the strapline "Your S&M Squeal Deal" for a bag that included three items for £29.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%