Ann Summers calls media planning review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 July 2011 11:05AM
Ann Summers has launched a review of its media planning business, currently handled by the communications planning agency Goodstuff.
The lingerie and erotica retailer was a founding client of Goodstuff when the agency launched in 2004. Ann Summers manages its creative work in-house but has worked occasionally with agencies on a project basis.
The company is understood to have approached several media agencies to invite them to join a longlist to be considered for a pitch, due in August.
Goodstuff has previously created media strategies for Ann Summers, spanning digital, retail, press, ambient and partnerships.
In April, Ann Summers was forced to cancel a campaign the day before its launch after Marks & Spencer threatened legal action.
Ann Summers had parodied the M&S Meal Deal and "food porn" ads, using the strapline "Your S&M Squeal Deal" for a bag that included three items for £29.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London