AMV launches specialist data analytics arm
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 July 2011 11:50AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has launched an analytics arm, called AMV Analytics, as it looks to expand its use of data generated from campaigns to create new insights and increase effectiveness.
The agency has hired Dhiren Shingadia and Aleksander Reichel to run the unit.
Shingada was most recently the head of product marketing at analytics company Market Sentinel, and before that worked at Mindshare as the manager of its Invention arm. Before joining AMV, Reichel was a web analyst at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
The duo will also support AMV Pulse, the agency's recently launched community management department, on helping to optimise social media campaigns. They will report to AMV's joint heads of planning, Craig Mawdsley and Bridget Angear.
AMV, which won the new creative effectiveness Grand Prix at Cannes, hopes that the division will benefit clients through improvements in both digital and conventional media activity.
Angear said: "The effectiveness Grand Prix demonstrated what a difference data can make. We are determined to prove that numbers and ideas are perfect partners."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER: (Digital, Print, Marketing, Events) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Developer AF Selection £25,000, Preston, Lancashire
- Senior Strategy Consultant Stopgap £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Interim EMEA Communications Manager Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers