AMV launches specialist data analytics arm
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 July 2011 11:50AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has launched an analytics arm, called AMV Analytics, as it looks to expand its use of data generated from campaigns to create new insights and increase effectiveness.
The agency has hired Dhiren Shingadia and Aleksander Reichel to run the unit.
Shingada was most recently the head of product marketing at analytics company Market Sentinel, and before that worked at Mindshare as the manager of its Invention arm. Before joining AMV, Reichel was a web analyst at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
The duo will also support AMV Pulse, the agency's recently launched community management department, on helping to optimise social media campaigns. They will report to AMV's joint heads of planning, Craig Mawdsley and Bridget Angear.
AMV, which won the new creative effectiveness Grand Prix at Cannes, hopes that the division will benefit clients through improvements in both digital and conventional media activity.
Angear said: "The effectiveness Grand Prix demonstrated what a difference data can make. We are determined to prove that numbers and ideas are perfect partners."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake