AMV launches specialist data analytics arm
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 July 2011 11:50AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has launched an analytics arm, called AMV Analytics, as it looks to expand its use of data generated from campaigns to create new insights and increase effectiveness.
The agency has hired Dhiren Shingadia and Aleksander Reichel to run the unit.
Shingada was most recently the head of product marketing at analytics company Market Sentinel, and before that worked at Mindshare as the manager of its Invention arm. Before joining AMV, Reichel was a web analyst at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
The duo will also support AMV Pulse, the agency's recently launched community management department, on helping to optimise social media campaigns. They will report to AMV's joint heads of planning, Craig Mawdsley and Bridget Angear.
AMV, which won the new creative effectiveness Grand Prix at Cannes, hopes that the division will benefit clients through improvements in both digital and conventional media activity.
Angear said: "The effectiveness Grand Prix demonstrated what a difference data can make. We are determined to prove that numbers and ideas are perfect partners."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager - major group deals platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + +comm, London
- Digital Media Agency Account Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £55000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Senior Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £55000 - £60000 per annum + +50%+bens, London
- Ad technology Platform Account Director Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + +comm+stock, London
- Junior Web Designer AF Selection £16,000-£18,000, Nottingham
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web