AMV launches specialist data analytics arm
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 July 2011 11:50AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has launched an analytics arm, called AMV Analytics, as it looks to expand its use of data generated from campaigns to create new insights and increase effectiveness.
The agency has hired Dhiren Shingadia and Aleksander Reichel to run the unit.
Shingada was most recently the head of product marketing at analytics company Market Sentinel, and before that worked at Mindshare as the manager of its Invention arm. Before joining AMV, Reichel was a web analyst at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
The duo will also support AMV Pulse, the agency's recently launched community management department, on helping to optimise social media campaigns. They will report to AMV's joint heads of planning, Craig Mawdsley and Bridget Angear.
AMV, which won the new creative effectiveness Grand Prix at Cannes, hopes that the division will benefit clients through improvements in both digital and conventional media activity.
Angear said: "The effectiveness Grand Prix demonstrated what a difference data can make. We are determined to prove that numbers and ideas are perfect partners."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'