Engine acquires digital agency Fantastic Thinking
Engine has acquired digital agency Fantastic Thinking for an undisclosed sum.
The Egham-based agency has 18 members of staff who will remain in place and continue to be led by the four partners Matt Harvey, Philip Scotcher, Alister Liley and Richard Hiscutt.
The full service digital agency specialises in design, development, planning and creative. Clients include Evian, Gillette and Virgin Media.
Engine has worked with Fantastic Thinking for several years, working on digital platforms and content for a range of its clients across marketing and corporate communications.
Debbie Klein, Engine UK chief executive, said: "Now more than ever a comprehensive digital production capability is an important part of Engine’s integrated client offer. With fast-turnaround design and delivery critical to effective campaigns, the addition of Fantastic Thinking to the Engine family means we now have a nimble and seamless digital production and build facility in-house."
In June, Engine appointed Jonathan Peachey, the chairman of its strategy consultancy Transform, to the newly created role of group chief operating officer. Engine also appointed Nina Jasinski to the newly created role of chief marketing officer across the group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.