Engine acquires digital agency Fantastic Thinking
Engine has acquired digital agency Fantastic Thinking for an undisclosed sum.
The Egham-based agency has 18 members of staff who will remain in place and continue to be led by the four partners Matt Harvey, Philip Scotcher, Alister Liley and Richard Hiscutt.
The full service digital agency specialises in design, development, planning and creative. Clients include Evian, Gillette and Virgin Media.
Engine has worked with Fantastic Thinking for several years, working on digital platforms and content for a range of its clients across marketing and corporate communications.
Debbie Klein, Engine UK chief executive, said: "Now more than ever a comprehensive digital production capability is an important part of Engine’s integrated client offer. With fast-turnaround design and delivery critical to effective campaigns, the addition of Fantastic Thinking to the Engine family means we now have a nimble and seamless digital production and build facility in-house."
In June, Engine appointed Jonathan Peachey, the chairman of its strategy consultancy Transform, to the newly created role of group chief operating officer. Engine also appointed Nina Jasinski to the newly created role of chief marketing officer across the group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Advertising Sales Manager / Senior Advertising Exec - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + COMMISSION , London
- Senior Marketing Executive - Seiko UK Ltd. Ball & Hoolahan Not Disclosed, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers