Superdrug partners with parenting club Bounty
Superdrug, the health and beauty high street retailer, is to distribute sample packs from parenting support club Bounty as part of a partnership that gives it access to Bounty's database.
Bounty is a parenting community that provides support and information about pregnancy and parenthood. It is the first time Bounty has partnered with Superdrug.
The deal will see Superdrug given access to Bounty’s database, which has 840,000 members. Superdrug will also run advertising in Bounty’s parenting guides, which have a circulation of 1.5 million, and on Bounty.com.
Bounty sample packs, which Bounty claims are distributed to around 98% of pregnant women, will be given out in-store.
Dan Jarvis, head of marketing at Superdrug, said: "Parents are a key market for our stores, not just for baby goods but for everyday health and beauty. We’re looking forward to being able to offer expectant parents the chance to collect their Bounty packs from our stores."
The partnership will be highlighted in ongoing activity for Superdrug's 'Take another look' campaign, the brand's first TV ad campaign for 10 years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London