Superdrug partners with parenting club Bounty
Superdrug, the health and beauty high street retailer, is to distribute sample packs from parenting support club Bounty as part of a partnership that gives it access to Bounty's database.
Bounty is a parenting community that provides support and information about pregnancy and parenthood. It is the first time Bounty has partnered with Superdrug.
The deal will see Superdrug given access to Bounty’s database, which has 840,000 members. Superdrug will also run advertising in Bounty’s parenting guides, which have a circulation of 1.5 million, and on Bounty.com.
Bounty sample packs, which Bounty claims are distributed to around 98% of pregnant women, will be given out in-store.
Dan Jarvis, head of marketing at Superdrug, said: "Parents are a key market for our stores, not just for baby goods but for everyday health and beauty. We’re looking forward to being able to offer expectant parents the chance to collect their Bounty packs from our stores."
The partnership will be highlighted in ongoing activity for Superdrug's 'Take another look' campaign, the brand's first TV ad campaign for 10 years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers