Audi backs first Sunday Times iPad supplement app
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 15 July 2011 01:40PM
News International is launching its first ever supplement app for the iPad edition of the Sunday Times, with exclusive brand partner Audi.
The supplement app will be based on a print supplement appearing in the Sunday Times this weekend, which is extracts from the German car manufacturer’s new book about its victories at Le Mans 24 hours race.
The supplement app, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, follows on from the iPhone, iPad and Android app Audi UK rolled out last month (6 June) to support its presence at Le Mans.
News International launched its Sunday Times iPad app at the end of last year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- Consumer Retention Manager (CRM) - Client-side Silverdrum circa £50,000 + bonus, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up