Audi backs first Sunday Times iPad supplement app
News International is launching its first ever supplement app for the iPad edition of the Sunday Times, with exclusive brand partner Audi.
The supplement app will be based on a print supplement appearing in the Sunday Times this weekend, which is extracts from the German car manufacturer’s new book about its victories at Le Mans 24 hours race.
The supplement app, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, follows on from the iPhone, iPad and Android app Audi UK rolled out last month (6 June) to support its presence at Le Mans.
News International launched its Sunday Times iPad app at the end of last year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester