Audi backs first Sunday Times iPad supplement app
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 15 July 2011 01:40PM
News International is launching its first ever supplement app for the iPad edition of the Sunday Times, with exclusive brand partner Audi.
The supplement app will be based on a print supplement appearing in the Sunday Times this weekend, which is extracts from the German car manufacturer’s new book about its victories at Le Mans 24 hours race.
The supplement app, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, follows on from the iPhone, iPad and Android app Audi UK rolled out last month (6 June) to support its presence at Le Mans.
News International launched its Sunday Times iPad app at the end of last year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-35K plus bonus, dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)