Audi backs first Sunday Times iPad supplement app
News International is launching its first ever supplement app for the iPad edition of the Sunday Times, with exclusive brand partner Audi.
The supplement app will be based on a print supplement appearing in the Sunday Times this weekend, which is extracts from the German car manufacturer’s new book about its victories at Le Mans 24 hours race.
The supplement app, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, follows on from the iPhone, iPad and Android app Audi UK rolled out last month (6 June) to support its presence at Le Mans.
News International launched its Sunday Times iPad app at the end of last year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign