Audi backs first Sunday Times iPad supplement app
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 15 July 2011 01:40PM
News International is launching its first ever supplement app for the iPad edition of the Sunday Times, with exclusive brand partner Audi.
The supplement app will be based on a print supplement appearing in the Sunday Times this weekend, which is extracts from the German car manufacturer’s new book about its victories at Le Mans 24 hours race.
The supplement app, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, follows on from the iPhone, iPad and Android app Audi UK rolled out last month (6 June) to support its presence at Le Mans.
News International launched its Sunday Times iPad app at the end of last year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager, International Media Agency Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas