Florette reviews £3m creative account
By Ben Bold, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 July 2011 10:10AM
Salad brand Florette is reviewing its £3m advertising account as it plots to expand its business by increasing marketing spend.
The account is currently handled by Hooper Galton, which won the business in 2004. This is the second time that the agency – which will repitch for the business – has had to defend the account. In 2007, it retained the account after a battle against two other agencies.
The company said it was "committed to a considerable increase in media investment" to realise its expansion plans and consequently wanted to "ensure that it has the optimum [advertising] team in place to achieve this".
Neil Sanderson, Florette UK's managing director, said: "At Florette we've seen fantastic UK growth over recent years, but we have single-minded plans to further maximise this success by innovating and expanding into new market areas.
"Hooper Galton has been a valuable creative partner and the team has played an important part in our success. This is why we've invited them to join the review process.
"As a brand, we are committed to heavyweight marketing spends with an annual budget of around £3m, so it's important that the creative element is second to none and this process gives us the opportunity to ensure this is the case."
Florette was established in the UK 11 years ago and in the last five years has managed to increase turnover by nearly £20m. Its Florette Crispy is the UK's top-selling bagged salad.
The review process is being managed by the AAR.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater)
- 3D Senior Creative Lead Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, West Midlands
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands Region