Glue Isobar creates Facebook apps for Visit Sweden
By Ben Bold, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 July 2011 11:05AM
Visit Sweden is launching two Facebook apps which offer competitions and create individual travel guides for tourists to the Scandinavian country.
Both apps have been developed by Glue Isobar.
The travel guide app has been produced in partnership with easyJet and holiday firm Discover The World to promote Skåne, in the south of the country.
Holidaymakers can create their own travel guide to download, print or send to a smartphone.
Visit Sweden is introducing the app with a competition that will run for 12 weeks. Entrants can win prizes including holiday packages to Skåne and pairs of Nudie jeans.
Visit Sweden's second app, called Stock or Göt, will come out soon and has been produced in partnership with Scandinavian Airlines.
It will display photographs of the Swedish capital Stockholm and the city of Göthenburg. Users will be invited to select their favourite pictures, which the app then analyses to pick the city best suited for them to visit.
The app also uses intelligent tagging to scan a variety of hotels, restaurants and activities, to create individualised itineraries.
Stock or Göt's competition offers users the chance to win Scandinavian Airlines flights, accommodation in luxury hotels and passes for free entry to hundreds of tourist attractions in Sweden.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films