Glue Isobar creates Facebook apps for Visit Sweden
By Ben Bold, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 July 2011 11:05AM
Visit Sweden is launching two Facebook apps which offer competitions and create individual travel guides for tourists to the Scandinavian country.
Both apps have been developed by Glue Isobar.
The travel guide app has been produced in partnership with easyJet and holiday firm Discover The World to promote Skåne, in the south of the country.
Holidaymakers can create their own travel guide to download, print or send to a smartphone.
Visit Sweden is introducing the app with a competition that will run for 12 weeks. Entrants can win prizes including holiday packages to Skåne and pairs of Nudie jeans.
Visit Sweden's second app, called Stock or Göt, will come out soon and has been produced in partnership with Scandinavian Airlines.
It will display photographs of the Swedish capital Stockholm and the city of Göthenburg. Users will be invited to select their favourite pictures, which the app then analyses to pick the city best suited for them to visit.
The app also uses intelligent tagging to scan a variety of hotels, restaurants and activities, to create individualised itineraries.
Stock or Göt's competition offers users the chance to win Scandinavian Airlines flights, accommodation in luxury hotels and passes for free entry to hundreds of tourist attractions in Sweden.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Media Director - KSA MCG Associates Tax Free & Competitive , Riyadh (SA)
- Art Director/Designer Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief