Razorfish wins two global Unilever accounts
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 July 2011 02:32PM
Razorfish, the Publicis Groupe-owned agency, has won the global digital accounts for Unilever brands Surf detergent and Dove haircare, after separate pitches.
Razorfish, which pitched against undisclosed agencies, will assist with strategy and the launch of new markets and products for both brands.
The agency already handles Unilever brands Axe, Lipton, Rexona and Signal.
In March, Unilever chief marketing officer Keith Weed said the company was looking to reduce the number of digital agencies it worked with.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Manager (Planning) Save the Children £36,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Marketing Campaigns Officer Brand Recruitment £37000 per annum, Peterborough
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + pro rata - 6 month contract, West London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity