Razorfish wins two global Unilever accounts
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 July 2011 02:32PM
Razorfish, the Publicis Groupe-owned agency, has won the global digital accounts for Unilever brands Surf detergent and Dove haircare, after separate pitches.
Razorfish, which pitched against undisclosed agencies, will assist with strategy and the launch of new markets and products for both brands.
The agency already handles Unilever brands Axe, Lipton, Rexona and Signal.
In March, Unilever chief marketing officer Keith Weed said the company was looking to reduce the number of digital agencies it worked with.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- TECHNICAL CREATIVE ARTWORKER - SOLIDWORKS - LONDON - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Construction, London, £38k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager/Media Sales OUTDOOR Greene Media Network Up to 35K dependant on experience + Commission & Bens, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...