Razorfish wins two global Unilever accounts
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 July 2011 02:32PM
Razorfish, the Publicis Groupe-owned agency, has won the global digital accounts for Unilever brands Surf detergent and Dove haircare, after separate pitches.
Razorfish, which pitched against undisclosed agencies, will assist with strategy and the launch of new markets and products for both brands.
The agency already handles Unilever brands Axe, Lipton, Rexona and Signal.
In March, Unilever chief marketing officer Keith Weed said the company was looking to reduce the number of digital agencies it worked with.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer Purple Consultancy £250 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Ninesharp £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Sussex
- Head of PR, Luxury Travel, Surrey, £60-65k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, London (Greater) / Surrey
- Lead Promotions Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup