Razorfish wins two global Unilever accounts
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 July 2011 02:32PM
Razorfish, the Publicis Groupe-owned agency, has won the global digital accounts for Unilever brands Surf detergent and Dove haircare, after separate pitches.
Razorfish, which pitched against undisclosed agencies, will assist with strategy and the launch of new markets and products for both brands.
The agency already handles Unilever brands Axe, Lipton, Rexona and Signal.
In March, Unilever chief marketing officer Keith Weed said the company was looking to reduce the number of digital agencies it worked with.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Modelling Manager Premier Media £30000 - £35000 per annum, East London
- CGI Artist Premier Media £25000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot