Razorfish wins two global Unilever accounts
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 July 2011 02:32PM
Razorfish, the Publicis Groupe-owned agency, has won the global digital accounts for Unilever brands Surf detergent and Dove haircare, after separate pitches.
Razorfish, which pitched against undisclosed agencies, will assist with strategy and the launch of new markets and products for both brands.
The agency already handles Unilever brands Axe, Lipton, Rexona and Signal.
In March, Unilever chief marketing officer Keith Weed said the company was looking to reduce the number of digital agencies it worked with.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Analyst and Campaign Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000-£40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer