McCann Erickson hires Bemfica to lead Nestlé global creative
Miguel Bemfica, the chief creative officer at JWT Madrid, is to join McCann Erickson in the new role of global creative director on its Nestlé account.
Bemfica will work closely with Linus Karlsson, chairman and chief creative officer of McCann Erickson in London and New York, and Matias Palm-Jensen, chief innovation officer for McCann Erickson in Europe.
McCann, which holds the global accounts for Nestlé brands including Nescafé and Nesquik, has previously managed creative on a market-by-market basis.
Bemfica was born and raised in Brazil and has worked for JWT Madrid since 2008.
His previous agencies include Propeg, Colucci and Almap BBDO in Sao Paulo, and also as a creative director at DM9 DDB, where he honed his digital and integrated skills. He also founded Escola Cuca, an advertising school in Brazil.
Clients he has worked on include Audi, Volkswagen, Honda, Corona, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft, Whirlpool, and Unicef.
Karlsson said: "Miguel has not only a proven track record in doing great work on big global brands, but he is also one of the most passionate and nicest people in the business. He will play an important role in the re-invention of McCann."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Creative Content Manager. Daniel Marks London £50-60k, London
- Senior Communications and Copywriting Executive Pitch Consultants £25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits, Coventry
- Junior to Mid-Weight Creative Teams Daniel Marks London £30-60k, London
- Category Coordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Northamptonshire