All Response Media lands InsureandGo
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 July 2011 04:21PM
All Response Media has been appointed to handle the DRTV buying for InsureandGo, which returned to using the medium after nearly four years, without a pitch.
The DRTV ads are running on stations including ITV, ITV2 and Channel 5.
The agency's remit is to reach an older audience demographic, who may be more likely to experience difficulties in securing insurance due to age or medical conditions.
Recent wins for the agency include two travel accounts. Online travel search engine Kayak.co.uk moved its £1m account to the agency from Universal McCann last month.
In addition, Viking River Cruises has awarded the agency a full DRTV push after initially testing the market in October and January. The business spent £2.5m over the past 12 months according to Nielsen figures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Video Executive Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam