All Response Media lands InsureandGo
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 July 2011 04:21PM
All Response Media has been appointed to handle the DRTV buying for InsureandGo, which returned to using the medium after nearly four years, without a pitch.
The DRTV ads are running on stations including ITV, ITV2 and Channel 5.
The agency's remit is to reach an older audience demographic, who may be more likely to experience difficulties in securing insurance due to age or medical conditions.
Recent wins for the agency include two travel accounts. Online travel search engine Kayak.co.uk moved its £1m account to the agency from Universal McCann last month.
In addition, Viking River Cruises has awarded the agency a full DRTV push after initially testing the market in October and January. The business spent £2.5m over the past 12 months according to Nielsen figures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior SEO Executive - Polish speaking AH Digital Up to £28,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Team Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum, East Midlands Region / Derbyshire
- Senior Digital Designer Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater)