Isobel wins price comparison pitch
Mutuelle Du Mans Assurances, the owner of the Swinton insurance brand, has chosen Isobel to handle advertising for the launch of a price comparison site with a reported £20 million budget.
The independent agency beat off competition from Beattie McGuinness Bungay in a pitch process through the AAR. Beta had also been involved in the review, but pulled out in April.
The site, which is expected to launch next year, will compete against the rival sites including Gocompare.com, Comparethemarket.com, Confused.com and Money-supermarket.com. It is understood that MMA intends to match the marketing investment of the leading UK sites with a budget that will exceed £20 million.
Gocompare.com was the top spender in the sector in 2010 with a £27.8 million media spend. Confused.com ranked second with a spend of £20.5 million, according to Nielsen Media Research.
Isobel declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manger - Marketing and Design Agency - Essex/Herts - £30k - NP072 Stonor £30k, West Essex
- Global Head of Investor Access Services EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, City of London
- Social Media Executive, Luxury Travel, 6month FTC Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, Surrey
- Head of Product Management - Consumer Savings EMR £50000 - £55000 per annum + pension and benefits, City of London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push