Isobel wins price comparison pitch
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 July 2011 12:50PM
Mutuelle Du Mans Assurances, the owner of the Swinton insurance brand, has chosen Isobel to handle advertising for the launch of a price comparison site with a reported £20 million budget.
The independent agency beat off competition from Beattie McGuinness Bungay in a pitch process through the AAR. Beta had also been involved in the review, but pulled out in April.
The site, which is expected to launch next year, will compete against the rival sites including Gocompare.com, Comparethemarket.com, Confused.com and Money-supermarket.com. It is understood that MMA intends to match the marketing investment of the leading UK sites with a budget that will exceed £20 million.
Gocompare.com was the top spender in the sector in 2010 with a £27.8 million media spend. Confused.com ranked second with a spend of £20.5 million, according to Nielsen Media Research.
Isobel declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of New Business to £70,000. Film & Commercials agency. London EC1 Mark Paine Recruitment to £70,000, EC1
- Production Editor - £33,000. Premium publishing and brand agency. WC2 London Mark Paine Recruitment to £33,000 plus benefits/ healthcare & dental care., WC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media