Isobel wins price comparison pitch
Mutuelle Du Mans Assurances, the owner of the Swinton insurance brand, has chosen Isobel to handle advertising for the launch of a price comparison site with a reported £20 million budget.
The independent agency beat off competition from Beattie McGuinness Bungay in a pitch process through the AAR. Beta had also been involved in the review, but pulled out in April.
The site, which is expected to launch next year, will compete against the rival sites including Gocompare.com, Comparethemarket.com, Confused.com and Money-supermarket.com. It is understood that MMA intends to match the marketing investment of the leading UK sites with a budget that will exceed £20 million.
Gocompare.com was the top spender in the sector in 2010 with a £27.8 million media spend. Confused.com ranked second with a spend of £20.5 million, according to Nielsen Media Research.
Isobel declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London