Jam hires Wayne Deakin as creative director
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 July 2011 11:15AM
Engine's social media agency, Jam, has hired Wayne Deakin, the digital creative director of Jung Von Matt, as its creative director.
Deakin's appointment to the newly created role marks the end of a six-month search for a creative head.
In his new role, Deakin will be responsible for helping to grow Jam's creative reputation, working across accounts including Sky, Samsung and Odeon. He will work closely with Alex Miller, the agency's managing director.
Deakin has spent the past eight months at Jung Von Matt, initially joining on a freelance basis. Before that, he had been the group creative director of 20:20, and has also spent time at agencies including Saatchi & Saatchi, Euro RSCG and Leo Burnett. In 2007, he founded Seed, an ad agency specialising in music and youth lifestyle brands.
Miller said: "Wayne is a significant hire for us and signifies the success we have seen in the past 12 months and ambitions for the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Automation Manager (Demand Generation) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Brand Strategist - award winning brand consultancy JEFFERSON 80-90k plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design Director Major Players Ã‚£50000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer x2 Major Players Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Marketing and Insight Project Manager Salt Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£400 per day, Bristol