Fiat500byGucci launches JCDecaux's Marylebone Tower
Fiat, the car manufacturer, has signed a deal to promote its new collaboration with designer Gucci, the Fiat500byGucci, on JCDecaux's new large-format tower next to the Marylebone flyover.
The Marylebone Tower is the only outdoor site to be used for a wider campaign, booked by WPP agencies Maxus and Kinetic, using press titles such as Vogue, Harpers, Elle, and Esquire, and the websites of GQ, Vogue and Marie Claire.
The ad, adapted by Krow, shows a sultry model draped over the car. The car is available in black with glitter, or white with glitter, and can be bought online or from selected dealerships.
Elena Bernardelli, marketing director at Fiat Group Automobiles UK, said: "The Marylebone Tower was the perfect choice for the Fiat 500byGucci launch as it is a new, premium site in central London, which is a must for our media schedule."
The large portrait outdoor site is lit around the edges for maximum impact. A spokesman for JCDecaux said it would deliver a million impacts every two weeks, according to the Department of Transport.
Spencer Berwin, JCDecaux's managing director, sales, said: "We are delighted to have Fiat as our launch advertiser on the Marylebone Tower – a site that is ideal for premium brands wanting to reach an affluent audience.
"The Marylebone Tower is an exceptional site – it was booked for the Olympic period before it was even built, it’s in the West End, a mile from Oxford Street and is the most central advertising tower in the capital."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London