Fiat500byGucci launches JCDecaux's Marylebone Tower
Fiat, the car manufacturer, has signed a deal to promote its new collaboration with designer Gucci, the Fiat500byGucci, on JCDecaux's new large-format tower next to the Marylebone flyover.
The Marylebone Tower is the only outdoor site to be used for a wider campaign, booked by WPP agencies Maxus and Kinetic, using press titles such as Vogue, Harpers, Elle, and Esquire, and the websites of GQ, Vogue and Marie Claire.
The ad, adapted by Krow, shows a sultry model draped over the car. The car is available in black with glitter, or white with glitter, and can be bought online or from selected dealerships.
Elena Bernardelli, marketing director at Fiat Group Automobiles UK, said: "The Marylebone Tower was the perfect choice for the Fiat 500byGucci launch as it is a new, premium site in central London, which is a must for our media schedule."
The large portrait outdoor site is lit around the edges for maximum impact. A spokesman for JCDecaux said it would deliver a million impacts every two weeks, according to the Department of Transport.
Spencer Berwin, JCDecaux's managing director, sales, said: "We are delighted to have Fiat as our launch advertiser on the Marylebone Tower – a site that is ideal for premium brands wanting to reach an affluent audience.
"The Marylebone Tower is an exceptional site – it was booked for the Olympic period before it was even built, it’s in the West End, a mile from Oxford Street and is the most central advertising tower in the capital."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.