Wickes promotes multi-channel offering in new ad
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 July 2011 09:38AM
Home improvement retailer Wickes has launched an ad to position itself as a one-stop shop for doors.
The 30-second ad once again features 'Harry Potter' actor Timothy Spall as the voiceover.
The ad, created by MWO, airs today (25 July) and continues to use the brand's strapline "It's got our name on it".
Work was led by creative director Mark Hurst, supported by copywriter Natasha Freedman and art director Steve Williams.
Earlier this year, the brand shifted its focus beyond in-store promotions to promote its catalogues and online services, to reach a mass audience.
Tony Holdway, brand director at Wickes, said: "Here at Wickes, we take pride in the professional finish of all of our products, which is highlighted in the new doors advertising campaign.
"We've worked hard to develop our new doors range, and the TV ad showcases the products and the styles available.
"It also focuses on our multi-channel offering, and the ease and convenience of ordering products from Wickes. The new doors ad sums up everything that Wickes is about."
The advertising campaign will run from today until to 14 August and will appear across the main ITV, Channel 4 Channel Five channels and their digital offshoots.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of New Business to £70,000. Film & Commercials agency. London EC1 Mark Paine Recruitment to £70,000, EC1
- Production Editor - £33,000. Premium publishing and brand agency. WC2 London Mark Paine Recruitment to £33,000 plus benefits/ healthcare & dental care., WC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years