Wickes promotes multi-channel offering in new ad
Home improvement retailer Wickes has launched an ad to position itself as a one-stop shop for doors.
The 30-second ad once again features 'Harry Potter' actor Timothy Spall as the voiceover.
The ad, created by MWO, airs today (25 July) and continues to use the brand's strapline "It's got our name on it".
Work was led by creative director Mark Hurst, supported by copywriter Natasha Freedman and art director Steve Williams.
Earlier this year, the brand shifted its focus beyond in-store promotions to promote its catalogues and online services, to reach a mass audience.
Tony Holdway, brand director at Wickes, said: "Here at Wickes, we take pride in the professional finish of all of our products, which is highlighted in the new doors advertising campaign.
"We've worked hard to develop our new doors range, and the TV ad showcases the products and the styles available.
"It also focuses on our multi-channel offering, and the ease and convenience of ordering products from Wickes. The new doors ad sums up everything that Wickes is about."
The advertising campaign will run from today until to 14 August and will appear across the main ITV, Channel 4 Channel Five channels and their digital offshoots.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push