Wickes promotes multi-channel offering in new ad
Home improvement retailer Wickes has launched an ad to position itself as a one-stop shop for doors.
The 30-second ad once again features 'Harry Potter' actor Timothy Spall as the voiceover.
The ad, created by MWO, airs today (25 July) and continues to use the brand's strapline "It's got our name on it".
Work was led by creative director Mark Hurst, supported by copywriter Natasha Freedman and art director Steve Williams.
Earlier this year, the brand shifted its focus beyond in-store promotions to promote its catalogues and online services, to reach a mass audience.
Tony Holdway, brand director at Wickes, said: "Here at Wickes, we take pride in the professional finish of all of our products, which is highlighted in the new doors advertising campaign.
"We've worked hard to develop our new doors range, and the TV ad showcases the products and the styles available.
"It also focuses on our multi-channel offering, and the ease and convenience of ordering products from Wickes. The new doors ad sums up everything that Wickes is about."
The advertising campaign will run from today until to 14 August and will appear across the main ITV, Channel 4 Channel Five channels and their digital offshoots.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Creative Planner - SYDNEY Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + sponsorship & relocation, Sydney
- McDonald's 10 best UK ads
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- Campaign Viral Chart: Busta Rhymes features in Toyota rap ad
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint