Wickes promotes multi-channel offering in new ad
Home improvement retailer Wickes has launched an ad to position itself as a one-stop shop for doors.
The 30-second ad once again features 'Harry Potter' actor Timothy Spall as the voiceover.
The ad, created by MWO, airs today (25 July) and continues to use the brand's strapline "It's got our name on it".
Work was led by creative director Mark Hurst, supported by copywriter Natasha Freedman and art director Steve Williams.
Earlier this year, the brand shifted its focus beyond in-store promotions to promote its catalogues and online services, to reach a mass audience.
Tony Holdway, brand director at Wickes, said: "Here at Wickes, we take pride in the professional finish of all of our products, which is highlighted in the new doors advertising campaign.
"We've worked hard to develop our new doors range, and the TV ad showcases the products and the styles available.
"It also focuses on our multi-channel offering, and the ease and convenience of ordering products from Wickes. The new doors ad sums up everything that Wickes is about."
The advertising campaign will run from today until to 14 August and will appear across the main ITV, Channel 4 Channel Five channels and their digital offshoots.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'