Wickes promotes multi-channel offering in new ad
Home improvement retailer Wickes has launched an ad to position itself as a one-stop shop for doors.
The 30-second ad once again features 'Harry Potter' actor Timothy Spall as the voiceover.
The ad, created by MWO, airs today (25 July) and continues to use the brand's strapline "It's got our name on it".
Work was led by creative director Mark Hurst, supported by copywriter Natasha Freedman and art director Steve Williams.
Earlier this year, the brand shifted its focus beyond in-store promotions to promote its catalogues and online services, to reach a mass audience.
Tony Holdway, brand director at Wickes, said: "Here at Wickes, we take pride in the professional finish of all of our products, which is highlighted in the new doors advertising campaign.
"We've worked hard to develop our new doors range, and the TV ad showcases the products and the styles available.
"It also focuses on our multi-channel offering, and the ease and convenience of ordering products from Wickes. The new doors ad sums up everything that Wickes is about."
The advertising campaign will run from today until to 14 August and will appear across the main ITV, Channel 4 Channel Five channels and their digital offshoots.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Partnership Marketing Stonor £18,000 to £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Integrated - Herts Stonor £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience , Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire / London (North), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter (Digital) createselect Up to £38K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive - Healthcare GoodEgg Digital £24k + Great Benefits, England
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK