G2 Worldwide promotes Patmore to regional CEO
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 July 2011 04:15PM
G2 Worldwide has promoted Martin Patmore to the new role of regional chief executive of G2 Asia Pacific.
Patmore will be responsible for the agency across nine countries. He will report to G2 Worldwide's chairman and chief executive and will also sit on the G2 global management board.
Patmore was previously chief executive of Grey/G2 Korea, where he was responsible for new business wins, including Heineken, ING and Novartis.
Scott Rhee has assumed this role, reporting to Patmore for G2 and Nirvik Singh for Grey Group Asia Pacific. Singh previously headed up both G2 and Grey under Grey Group Asia Pacific.
Patmore began his career at Brann Direct in the UK, working with Ford Motors Europe. He has spent the past 20 years in Asia, working at Euro RSCG in Hong Kong and TBWA in Japan. He first joined Grey Group Korea in 2003.
Celia said: "The G2 network in Asia Pacific will need strong and focused leadership in order to realise our ambitions for the region. Martin's leadership and vision will play a vital role in helping us to achieve our goals."
Patmore said: "Asia Pacific is a critical region for G2 and we have a great opportunity to expand our global footprint.
"I look forward to working with the regional management teams to continue building out G2's unparalleled activation offering in the region."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Daniel Marks London Basic + Uncapped Bonus (1st year £30k OTE), Central London, Oxford Circus
- PR - Account Manager Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Social Media Manager, Travel Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £44,000, Bromley
- SAE / JAM - Consumer Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline
- Ewan McGregor parodies ad industry in BT campaign
- Jeremy Tester to leave Sky Media