New Old Spice guy Fabio challenges original hunk to duel
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 26 July 2011 09:21AM
Old Spice's new Italian hunk Fabio has filmed a viral ad challenging original lothario Isaiah Mustafa to a duel.
The latest Old Spice ad on YouTube channel, New Old Spice Guy Fabio, features the Italian model and actor mimicking Mustafa's original award-winning ad.
He tells the ladies "Don't look at your man, look at me, your new Old Spice guy Fabio, bla bla bla."
Created by Wieden+Kennedy Portland, Fabio continues to tell viewers, "The old Old Spice guy was no good, he give you diamonds from a clam fish, dumb."
Old Spice introduced Fabio to its ads last week. His first online ad featured him rolling awkwardly on a grand piano and asking women if they like new Old Spice.
Fabio also appeared in a 1996 'I Can't Believe It's Not Butter' ad by McCann Erickson New York.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated