New Old Spice guy Fabio challenges original hunk to duel
Old Spice's new Italian hunk Fabio has filmed a viral ad challenging original lothario Isaiah Mustafa to a duel.
The latest Old Spice ad on YouTube channel, New Old Spice Guy Fabio, features the Italian model and actor mimicking Mustafa's original award-winning ad.
He tells the ladies "Don't look at your man, look at me, your new Old Spice guy Fabio, bla bla bla."
Created by Wieden+Kennedy Portland, Fabio continues to tell viewers, "The old Old Spice guy was no good, he give you diamonds from a clam fish, dumb."
Old Spice introduced Fabio to its ads last week. His first online ad featured him rolling awkwardly on a grand piano and asking women if they like new Old Spice.
Fabio also appeared in a 1996 'I Can't Believe It's Not Butter' ad by McCann Erickson New York.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers