LoveFilm promotes London Zoo's Penguin Beach
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 27 July 2011 12:45PM
LoveFilm, the Amazon-owned movie rental service, has partnered with London Zoo to promote the park's new Penguin Beach attraction, the largest enclosure for the bird species in England.
The campaign, brokered by Initiative London, has launched on LoveFilm’s homepage and a dedicated microsite.
LoveFilm is offering a range of prizes including tickets to the new attraction and DVD credits for more than 70,000 of its films, including a selection of penguin movies, including 'Happy Feet' and 'Surf’s Up'.
Brand partnerships have been key to building the LoveFilm brand since it launched seven years ago and will continue to be a central part of its ongoing marketing strategy.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure