LoveFilm promotes London Zoo's Penguin Beach
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 27 July 2011 12:45PM
LoveFilm, the Amazon-owned movie rental service, has partnered with London Zoo to promote the park's new Penguin Beach attraction, the largest enclosure for the bird species in England.
The campaign, brokered by Initiative London, has launched on LoveFilm’s homepage and a dedicated microsite.
LoveFilm is offering a range of prizes including tickets to the new attraction and DVD credits for more than 70,000 of its films, including a selection of penguin movies, including 'Happy Feet' and 'Surf’s Up'.
Brand partnerships have been key to building the LoveFilm brand since it launched seven years ago and will continue to be a central part of its ongoing marketing strategy.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media