LoveFilm promotes London Zoo's Penguin Beach
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 27 July 2011 12:45PM
LoveFilm, the Amazon-owned movie rental service, has partnered with London Zoo to promote the park's new Penguin Beach attraction, the largest enclosure for the bird species in England.
The campaign, brokered by Initiative London, has launched on LoveFilm’s homepage and a dedicated microsite.
LoveFilm is offering a range of prizes including tickets to the new attraction and DVD credits for more than 70,000 of its films, including a selection of penguin movies, including 'Happy Feet' and 'Surf’s Up'.
Brand partnerships have been key to building the LoveFilm brand since it launched seven years ago and will continue to be a central part of its ongoing marketing strategy.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff