LoveFilm promotes London Zoo's Penguin Beach
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 27 July 2011 12:45PM
LoveFilm, the Amazon-owned movie rental service, has partnered with London Zoo to promote the park's new Penguin Beach attraction, the largest enclosure for the bird species in England.
The campaign, brokered by Initiative London, has launched on LoveFilm’s homepage and a dedicated microsite.
LoveFilm is offering a range of prizes including tickets to the new attraction and DVD credits for more than 70,000 of its films, including a selection of penguin movies, including 'Happy Feet' and 'Surf’s Up'.
Brand partnerships have been key to building the LoveFilm brand since it launched seven years ago and will continue to be a central part of its ongoing marketing strategy.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London
- Junior Planner for London Consumer Branding agency £20-25K Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad