LoveFilm promotes London Zoo's Penguin Beach
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 27 July 2011 12:45PM
LoveFilm, the Amazon-owned movie rental service, has partnered with London Zoo to promote the park's new Penguin Beach attraction, the largest enclosure for the bird species in England.
The campaign, brokered by Initiative London, has launched on LoveFilm’s homepage and a dedicated microsite.
LoveFilm is offering a range of prizes including tickets to the new attraction and DVD credits for more than 70,000 of its films, including a selection of penguin movies, including 'Happy Feet' and 'Surf’s Up'.
Brand partnerships have been key to building the LoveFilm brand since it launched seven years ago and will continue to be a central part of its ongoing marketing strategy.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Head of New Business to £70,000. Film & Commercials agency. London EC1 Mark Paine Recruitment to £70,000, EC1
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media