Audi UK director Hicks departs
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 26 July 2011 01:30PM
Audi's Jeremy Hicks has left the company after six years as UK director.
A spokeswoman for Audi was unable to confirm the reasons for Hicks' departure and whether he has a job to go to.
Hicks joined the German automotive manufacturer as director in 2005, moving from Volkswagen where he was held the roles the roles of head of group services and head of retailer operations for five years.
Prior to Volkswagen he was sales and marketing director for aftersales at Vauxhall Motors for 14 years.
The spokeswoman was unable to confirm whether it has a replacement for Hicks lined up.
The news of Hicks' departure comes just weeks after Audi appointed former Vodafone and LG marketer Dominic Chambers as its new head UK head of marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas