Audi UK director Hicks departs
Audi's Jeremy Hicks has left the company after six years as UK director.
A spokeswoman for Audi was unable to confirm the reasons for Hicks' departure and whether he has a job to go to.
Hicks joined the German automotive manufacturer as director in 2005, moving from Volkswagen where he was held the roles the roles of head of group services and head of retailer operations for five years.
Prior to Volkswagen he was sales and marketing director for aftersales at Vauxhall Motors for 14 years.
The spokeswoman was unable to confirm whether it has a replacement for Hicks lined up.
The news of Hicks' departure comes just weeks after Audi appointed former Vodafone and LG marketer Dominic Chambers as its new head UK head of marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- VIDEO: Audi 'believes there is growth in the UK market', says Chambers
- Audi's new marketing boss Dominic Chambers on keeping the brand in the fast lane
- Mercedes targets younger audience with 'bold' online film
- Audi hires Euro RSCG exec to senior marketing role
- Audi softens theme for £3m A6 Avant push
- Vodafone brings F1 team back to UK
- Vauxhall offers football hairdos on Facebook
- Audi '24' by BBH
- Audi backs first Sunday Times iPad supplement app
- Audi reveals what it takes to win Le Mans in epic ad
- Audi blazes trail with UK internet-TV advertising first
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Consultant Hasson Associates Up to £40k + car allowance, Buckinghamshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading