Audi UK director Hicks departs
Audi's Jeremy Hicks has left the company after six years as UK director.
A spokeswoman for Audi was unable to confirm the reasons for Hicks' departure and whether he has a job to go to.
Hicks joined the German automotive manufacturer as director in 2005, moving from Volkswagen where he was held the roles the roles of head of group services and head of retailer operations for five years.
Prior to Volkswagen he was sales and marketing director for aftersales at Vauxhall Motors for 14 years.
The spokeswoman was unable to confirm whether it has a replacement for Hicks lined up.
The news of Hicks' departure comes just weeks after Audi appointed former Vodafone and LG marketer Dominic Chambers as its new head UK head of marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push