Audi UK director Hicks departs
Audi's Jeremy Hicks has left the company after six years as UK director.
A spokeswoman for Audi was unable to confirm the reasons for Hicks' departure and whether he has a job to go to.
Hicks joined the German automotive manufacturer as director in 2005, moving from Volkswagen where he was held the roles the roles of head of group services and head of retailer operations for five years.
Prior to Volkswagen he was sales and marketing director for aftersales at Vauxhall Motors for 14 years.
The spokeswoman was unable to confirm whether it has a replacement for Hicks lined up.
The news of Hicks' departure comes just weeks after Audi appointed former Vodafone and LG marketer Dominic Chambers as its new head UK head of marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager - TV Aspire £30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- UX Manager Creative Recruitment £64000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design & Production Assistant Creative Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India