Audi UK director Hicks departs
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 26 July 2011 01:30PM
Audi's Jeremy Hicks has left the company after six years as UK director.
A spokeswoman for Audi was unable to confirm the reasons for Hicks' departure and whether he has a job to go to.
Hicks joined the German automotive manufacturer as director in 2005, moving from Volkswagen where he was held the roles the roles of head of group services and head of retailer operations for five years.
Prior to Volkswagen he was sales and marketing director for aftersales at Vauxhall Motors for 14 years.
The spokeswoman was unable to confirm whether it has a replacement for Hicks lined up.
The news of Hicks' departure comes just weeks after Audi appointed former Vodafone and LG marketer Dominic Chambers as its new head UK head of marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of Digital Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £60000 - £61000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer - up to £40k - Travel Company Digital Gurus Negotiable, London
- Junior - Mid .NET Developer Digital Gurus £25000 - £45000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Email Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 pa DOE, Worcester
- Senior Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50,000 to £60,000, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers