In association with
Aviva 'paving the way' by Balloon Dog
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 27 July 2011 04:15PM
The Olympic champions Christine Ohuruogu and Darren Campbell feature in a new ad for Aviva, launched exactly one year before the start of London 2012.
The ad, created by Balloon Dog, shows athletes' preparations for next year's Games, with each of their journeys depicted by a yellow track. It celebrates the fact that Aviva has now been supporting British athletes for more than a decade.
Stars included in the ad are the Olympic 400m gold-medallist Ohuruogu; the Heptathlon world champion, Jessica Ennis; the sprinters Laura Turner and Conrad Williams; the Commonwealth heptathlon champion, Louise Hazel; the 1500m wheelchair racer Danny Lucker; the shot-putter Danny Nobbs; and the World Indoor long-jump champion, Chris Tomlinson.
The ad was filmed in various locations in London, Sheffield and Norwich.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + 40% bonus, West End
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + car or c/a, South East England
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure