In association with
Aviva 'paving the way' by Balloon Dog
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 27 July 2011 04:15PM
The Olympic champions Christine Ohuruogu and Darren Campbell feature in a new ad for Aviva, launched exactly one year before the start of London 2012.
The ad, created by Balloon Dog, shows athletes' preparations for next year's Games, with each of their journeys depicted by a yellow track. It celebrates the fact that Aviva has now been supporting British athletes for more than a decade.
Stars included in the ad are the Olympic 400m gold-medallist Ohuruogu; the Heptathlon world champion, Jessica Ennis; the sprinters Laura Turner and Conrad Williams; the Commonwealth heptathlon champion, Louise Hazel; the 1500m wheelchair racer Danny Lucker; the shot-putter Danny Nobbs; and the World Indoor long-jump champion, Chris Tomlinson.
The ad was filmed in various locations in London, Sheffield and Norwich.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers