In association with
Aviva 'paving the way' by Balloon Dog
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 27 July 2011 04:15PM
The Olympic champions Christine Ohuruogu and Darren Campbell feature in a new ad for Aviva, launched exactly one year before the start of London 2012.
The ad, created by Balloon Dog, shows athletes' preparations for next year's Games, with each of their journeys depicted by a yellow track. It celebrates the fact that Aviva has now been supporting British athletes for more than a decade.
Stars included in the ad are the Olympic 400m gold-medallist Ohuruogu; the Heptathlon world champion, Jessica Ennis; the sprinters Laura Turner and Conrad Williams; the Commonwealth heptathlon champion, Louise Hazel; the 1500m wheelchair racer Danny Lucker; the shot-putter Danny Nobbs; and the World Indoor long-jump champion, Chris Tomlinson.
The ad was filmed in various locations in London, Sheffield and Norwich.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing & Communications Director Stopgap £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart