In association with
Aviva 'paving the way' by Balloon Dog
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 27 July 2011 04:15PM
The Olympic champions Christine Ohuruogu and Darren Campbell feature in a new ad for Aviva, launched exactly one year before the start of London 2012.
The ad, created by Balloon Dog, shows athletes' preparations for next year's Games, with each of their journeys depicted by a yellow track. It celebrates the fact that Aviva has now been supporting British athletes for more than a decade.
Stars included in the ad are the Olympic 400m gold-medallist Ohuruogu; the Heptathlon world champion, Jessica Ennis; the sprinters Laura Turner and Conrad Williams; the Commonwealth heptathlon champion, Louise Hazel; the 1500m wheelchair racer Danny Lucker; the shot-putter Danny Nobbs; and the World Indoor long-jump champion, Chris Tomlinson.
The ad was filmed in various locations in London, Sheffield and Norwich.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Manager Stonor £30,000 - £35,000, London / Surrey
- Middleweight / Senior Art Director Apple & Ink £40,000 - £60,000 depending on experience, Central London
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- PR Account Director, Entertainment/Broadcast, £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, London
- SENIOR CREATIVE LEAD - LUXURY ONLINE BRAND Success Digital £40000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?