In association with
Aviva 'paving the way' by Balloon Dog
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 27 July 2011 04:15PM
The Olympic champions Christine Ohuruogu and Darren Campbell feature in a new ad for Aviva, launched exactly one year before the start of London 2012.
The ad, created by Balloon Dog, shows athletes' preparations for next year's Games, with each of their journeys depicted by a yellow track. It celebrates the fact that Aviva has now been supporting British athletes for more than a decade.
Stars included in the ad are the Olympic 400m gold-medallist Ohuruogu; the Heptathlon world champion, Jessica Ennis; the sprinters Laura Turner and Conrad Williams; the Commonwealth heptathlon champion, Louise Hazel; the 1500m wheelchair racer Danny Lucker; the shot-putter Danny Nobbs; and the World Indoor long-jump champion, Chris Tomlinson.
The ad was filmed in various locations in London, Sheffield and Norwich.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad