Appointment to view: the making of Toyota's Get Your Energy Back
By Sarah Rowland, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 28 July 2011 08:55AM
Now that Toyota has been named the greenest brand in the world, here's a reminder of how the brand created one of its most inventive campaigns for its Auris Hybrid, the car which recycles some of the energy it produces.
The ‘Get Your Energy Back’ campaign ran at the end of last year and aimed to showcase the environmental credentials of the featured model in a visual and interactive way.
Glue Isobar developed the idea and the ad was produced by Glue Isobar's digital film unit, Superglue. Gavin Rothery, the VFX expert behind the special effects on the Bafta award-winning film 'Moon', worked on the project.
The ad was shot in London's Shoreditch with a live audience of passers-by. Projection mapping was used to create the light effects along with 3D animation and 100,000 lumens of light power.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-35K plus bonus, dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)