Appointment to view: the making of Toyota's Get Your Energy Back
Now that Toyota has been named the greenest brand in the world, here's a reminder of how the brand created one of its most inventive campaigns for its Auris Hybrid, the car which recycles some of the energy it produces.
The ‘Get Your Energy Back’ campaign ran at the end of last year and aimed to showcase the environmental credentials of the featured model in a visual and interactive way.
Glue Isobar developed the idea and the ad was produced by Glue Isobar's digital film unit, Superglue. Gavin Rothery, the VFX expert behind the special effects on the Bafta award-winning film 'Moon', worked on the project.
The ad was shot in London's Shoreditch with a live audience of passers-by. Projection mapping was used to create the light effects along with 3D animation and 100,000 lumens of light power.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands