The Red Brick Road lands Rémy Martin
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 July 2011 10:10AM
Rémy Martin, the cognac brand, has appointed The Red Brick Road to handle its CRM and digital account.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch. Its appointment will further strengthen The Red Brick Road's relationship with the brand's parent company, First Drinks. The agency also works on the First Drinks whisky brand Glenfiddich in the UK.
In the past, Rémy Martin has used agencies including Navigator Responsive Advertising for CRM and Willoughby Stewart Associates for integrated design.
First Drinks has distributed Rémy Cointreau's portfolio, including Rémy Martin and St Rémy, since September 2008.
James Stocker, the marketing controller of First Drinks, said: "The Red Brick Road showed an understanding of the opportunities for Rémy Martin. Its passion to engage with our brand influencers and loyalists will ensure that we develop valuable relationships to strengthen the brand's successes in the UK."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- Campaign Manaager Premier Media Negotiable, London
- Digital Marketing Executive - Global Telecoms Organisation Ninesharp Negotiable, Slough
- Motion Graphics Designer (User Interface Specialist) Salt £200 - £300 per day, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media