The Red Brick Road lands Rémy Martin
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 July 2011 10:10AM
Rémy Martin, the cognac brand, has appointed The Red Brick Road to handle its CRM and digital account.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch. Its appointment will further strengthen The Red Brick Road's relationship with the brand's parent company, First Drinks. The agency also works on the First Drinks whisky brand Glenfiddich in the UK.
In the past, Rémy Martin has used agencies including Navigator Responsive Advertising for CRM and Willoughby Stewart Associates for integrated design.
First Drinks has distributed Rémy Cointreau's portfolio, including Rémy Martin and St Rémy, since September 2008.
James Stocker, the marketing controller of First Drinks, said: "The Red Brick Road showed an understanding of the opportunities for Rémy Martin. Its passion to engage with our brand influencers and loyalists will ensure that we develop valuable relationships to strengthen the brand's successes in the UK."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Analyst / Senior Analyst - Clientside Hasson Associates £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media