The Red Brick Road lands Rémy Martin
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 July 2011 10:10AM
Rémy Martin, the cognac brand, has appointed The Red Brick Road to handle its CRM and digital account.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch. Its appointment will further strengthen The Red Brick Road's relationship with the brand's parent company, First Drinks. The agency also works on the First Drinks whisky brand Glenfiddich in the UK.
In the past, Rémy Martin has used agencies including Navigator Responsive Advertising for CRM and Willoughby Stewart Associates for integrated design.
First Drinks has distributed Rémy Cointreau's portfolio, including Rémy Martin and St Rémy, since September 2008.
James Stocker, the marketing controller of First Drinks, said: "The Red Brick Road showed an understanding of the opportunities for Rémy Martin. Its passion to engage with our brand influencers and loyalists will ensure that we develop valuable relationships to strengthen the brand's successes in the UK."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Direct & Digital Campaign Manager Stopgap £37350 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?