The Red Brick Road lands Rémy Martin
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 July 2011 10:10AM
Rémy Martin, the cognac brand, has appointed The Red Brick Road to handle its CRM and digital account.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch. Its appointment will further strengthen The Red Brick Road's relationship with the brand's parent company, First Drinks. The agency also works on the First Drinks whisky brand Glenfiddich in the UK.
In the past, Rémy Martin has used agencies including Navigator Responsive Advertising for CRM and Willoughby Stewart Associates for integrated design.
First Drinks has distributed Rémy Cointreau's portfolio, including Rémy Martin and St Rémy, since September 2008.
James Stocker, the marketing controller of First Drinks, said: "The Red Brick Road showed an understanding of the opportunities for Rémy Martin. Its passion to engage with our brand influencers and loyalists will ensure that we develop valuable relationships to strengthen the brand's successes in the UK."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Product Manager - No1 Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Advertising Campaign Manager Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + car and bonus., Slough
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £200 - £250 per day, West London
- Global Consumer & Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £49000.00 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London