Coca-Cola named most-recognised global Olympics partner
Coca-Cola is the most-recognised of the 2012 Olympic Games' 11 worldwide partners, according to research by One-Poll for Marketing.
The soft-drinks brand was cited as the worldwide partner that consumers most associate with the Olympics by 37% of 2000 people surveyed.
Despite having unveiled plans to open its biggest UK restaurant in Stratford in 2012, McDonald's only just pipped Visa to second place, with 25.2% of respondents naming the fast-food chain most-recognised sponsor, compared with 24.95% for Visa.
Samsung ranked fourth with 3.15% of the vote. The research follows Marketing's revelation last week that Lloyds TSB is the most-recognised tier-one sponsor.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager/Account Director Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per hour + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London