Coca-Cola named most-recognised global Olympics partner
Coca-Cola is the most-recognised of the 2012 Olympic Games' 11 worldwide partners, according to research by One-Poll for Marketing.
The soft-drinks brand was cited as the worldwide partner that consumers most associate with the Olympics by 37% of 2000 people surveyed.
Despite having unveiled plans to open its biggest UK restaurant in Stratford in 2012, McDonald's only just pipped Visa to second place, with 25.2% of respondents naming the fast-food chain most-recognised sponsor, compared with 24.95% for Visa.
Samsung ranked fourth with 3.15% of the vote. The research follows Marketing's revelation last week that Lloyds TSB is the most-recognised tier-one sponsor.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Gemini Search £28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Business Director Gemini Search £70000.00 - £80000 per annum, London
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign