Coca-Cola named most-recognised global Olympics partner
Coca-Cola is the most-recognised of the 2012 Olympic Games' 11 worldwide partners, according to research by One-Poll for Marketing.
The soft-drinks brand was cited as the worldwide partner that consumers most associate with the Olympics by 37% of 2000 people surveyed.
Despite having unveiled plans to open its biggest UK restaurant in Stratford in 2012, McDonald's only just pipped Visa to second place, with 25.2% of respondents naming the fast-food chain most-recognised sponsor, compared with 24.95% for Visa.
Samsung ranked fourth with 3.15% of the vote. The research follows Marketing's revelation last week that Lloyds TSB is the most-recognised tier-one sponsor.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of Marketing - Central Europe Salt £65000 - £100000 per annum + dependent on location, London
- Events Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts