Coca-Cola named most-recognised global Olympics partner
Coca-Cola is the most-recognised of the 2012 Olympic Games' 11 worldwide partners, according to research by One-Poll for Marketing.
The soft-drinks brand was cited as the worldwide partner that consumers most associate with the Olympics by 37% of 2000 people surveyed.
Despite having unveiled plans to open its biggest UK restaurant in Stratford in 2012, McDonald's only just pipped Visa to second place, with 25.2% of respondents naming the fast-food chain most-recognised sponsor, compared with 24.95% for Visa.
Samsung ranked fourth with 3.15% of the vote. The research follows Marketing's revelation last week that Lloyds TSB is the most-recognised tier-one sponsor.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- CRM Administrator - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £18000 per annum, Cambridge
- Marketing Exec, Subscriber Retention, Media, £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits!, London
- PPC Executive Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Market Harborough
- Digital Insight Director Pitch Consultants Negotiable, Leeds
- Insight Executive Brand Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Cambridge