San Miguel launches 'life well lived' campaign
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 August 2011 11:50AM
San Miguel, the Spanish lager brand, has launched a new ad called "a life well lived", created by Saatchi & Saatchi.
The 60-second ad, which broke last night (2 August), cuts between short scenes of people dancing, singing, swimming and drinking in bars as the narrator recalls a range of experiences he has lived through.
It becomes clear he is talking from the point of view of San Miguel itself and the ad finishes with the new strapline "Una vida bien vivida" – Spanish for "a life well lived".
The four-week campaign will play out in cinema, Facebook and video on demand activity.
The creative team at Saatchis included creative directors Rob Potts and Andy Jex, copywriter Ollie Wolf and art director David Goss.
The ad was directed by Daniel Wolfe, edited by Tom Lindsay and produced by Nicky Barnes. Media buying is handled by OMD UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Snr. Qualitative Consultant / Brand consultancy / Central LDN / c.£45k Trace £40,000 to £45,000, Central London
- Digital Planning Director Source £70000 - £85000 per annum, London
- Head of Planning Source £60000 - £85000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment £216 per day, London
- Account/ Research Manager / Market research / West London / c.£45k Trace £40,000 to £45,000 , London (West), London (Greater)