San Miguel launches 'life well lived' campaign
San Miguel, the Spanish lager brand, has launched a new ad called "a life well lived", created by Saatchi & Saatchi.
The 60-second ad, which broke last night (2 August), cuts between short scenes of people dancing, singing, swimming and drinking in bars as the narrator recalls a range of experiences he has lived through.
It becomes clear he is talking from the point of view of San Miguel itself and the ad finishes with the new strapline "Una vida bien vivida" – Spanish for "a life well lived".
The four-week campaign will play out in cinema, Facebook and video on demand activity.
The creative team at Saatchis included creative directors Rob Potts and Andy Jex, copywriter Ollie Wolf and art director David Goss.
The ad was directed by Daniel Wolfe, edited by Tom Lindsay and produced by Nicky Barnes. Media buying is handled by OMD UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency