San Miguel launches 'life well lived' campaign
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 August 2011 11:50AM
San Miguel, the Spanish lager brand, has launched a new ad called "a life well lived", created by Saatchi & Saatchi.
The 60-second ad, which broke last night (2 August), cuts between short scenes of people dancing, singing, swimming and drinking in bars as the narrator recalls a range of experiences he has lived through.
It becomes clear he is talking from the point of view of San Miguel itself and the ad finishes with the new strapline "Una vida bien vivida" – Spanish for "a life well lived".
The four-week campaign will play out in cinema, Facebook and video on demand activity.
The creative team at Saatchis included creative directors Rob Potts and Andy Jex, copywriter Ollie Wolf and art director David Goss.
The ad was directed by Daniel Wolfe, edited by Tom Lindsay and produced by Nicky Barnes. Media buying is handled by OMD UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Comms Account Director -Music Brand -Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £45000 - £65000 per annum + competitive, London
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned