San Miguel launches 'life well lived' campaign
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 August 2011 11:50AM
San Miguel, the Spanish lager brand, has launched a new ad called "a life well lived", created by Saatchi & Saatchi.
The 60-second ad, which broke last night (2 August), cuts between short scenes of people dancing, singing, swimming and drinking in bars as the narrator recalls a range of experiences he has lived through.
It becomes clear he is talking from the point of view of San Miguel itself and the ad finishes with the new strapline "Una vida bien vivida" – Spanish for "a life well lived".
The four-week campaign will play out in cinema, Facebook and video on demand activity.
The creative team at Saatchis included creative directors Rob Potts and Andy Jex, copywriter Ollie Wolf and art director David Goss.
The ad was directed by Daniel Wolfe, edited by Tom Lindsay and produced by Nicky Barnes. Media buying is handled by OMD UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure