San Miguel launches 'life well lived' campaign
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 August 2011 11:50AM
San Miguel, the Spanish lager brand, has launched a new ad called "a life well lived", created by Saatchi & Saatchi.
The 60-second ad, which broke last night (2 August), cuts between short scenes of people dancing, singing, swimming and drinking in bars as the narrator recalls a range of experiences he has lived through.
It becomes clear he is talking from the point of view of San Miguel itself and the ad finishes with the new strapline "Una vida bien vivida" – Spanish for "a life well lived".
The four-week campaign will play out in cinema, Facebook and video on demand activity.
The creative team at Saatchis included creative directors Rob Potts and Andy Jex, copywriter Ollie Wolf and art director David Goss.
The ad was directed by Daniel Wolfe, edited by Tom Lindsay and produced by Nicky Barnes. Media buying is handled by OMD UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief