IPA Effectiveness Awards 2011 receives 28 entries
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 12:00AM
The 2011 IPA Effectiveness Awards has received a total of 28 entries from 26 companies.
Entries include work for brands such as Department for Transport, Fiat, Lynx, Johnnie Walker, Marie Curie Cancer Care and Walkers.
The competition was open to campaigns from global agencies, media owners, and clients, with a total annual marketing budget of up to £2.5 million.
The chairman of judges is the executive director, Telegraph Media Group, Lord Black of Brentwood, while Charlie Snow, director of communications strategy, DLKW Lowe is convenor. Lorna Hawtin, disruption director, TBWA\Manchester is deputy convenor.
Lord Black said: "Having read through all of the submissions into this prestigious competition, I have been truly amazed by the return on marketing investment that these campaigns have produced. This competition proves without doubt that regardless of size of budget, advertising works."
The shortlist will be announced in September and the awards ceremony will be held in London in November 2011.
The full list of entries is:
Anchor Squirty Cream, by CHI & Partners
Aquafresh Kids, by MediaCom and Kids Industries
California Travel & Tourism Commission, by Feather Brooksbank
CrossCountry Trains, by McCann Manchester
Department for Transport, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Carat
Depaul UK, by Publicis
Doro Mobile Phones, by Owl Marketing Solutions
East Midlands Trains, by LIDA
Fiat, by AKQA
first direct, by Mindshare
Hiscox, by VCCP
Johnnie Walker, by RAPP Shanghai
Jungle Formula, by VCCP
Liverpool ONE, by McCann Manchester
Lynx, by Tullo Marshall Warren
Marie Curie Cancer Care, by DLKW Lowe
Marmite XO, by We Are Social
McCain Wedges, by PHD Media
Organ Donor Register, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Ovaltine, by WCRS&Co/Engine
Panasonic Toughbook, by Equi=Media
Pepsico Walkers, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Program of Humanitarian Attention to the Demobilised, by Lowe-SSP3
Promote Iceland, by The Brooklyn Brothers
Rubicon, by The Minimart and PHD North
Shanghai Volkswagen Tiguan, by DDB China
Smokefree North West, by McCann Manchester
The Economist, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Croydon - £30-35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Croydon
- Account Director Dot-Gap £65k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Planner / Analyst Dot-Gap £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Biddable Dot-Gap £65-80k, London (Greater)
- Strategy Consulting Manager Stopgap £75000 - £95000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham