McCann Worldgroup swoops for design agency AllofUs
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 09:00AM
McCann Worldgroup has acquired the interactive design agency AllofUs for an undisclosed sum.
AllofUs, which was co-founded by the outgoing D&AD president, Simon Sankarayya, will retain its name and sit within the McCann London building.
The agency was launched in 2003 and is led by the founders Nick Cristea, the design director; Orlando Mathias, the director of research and development; Phil Gerrard, the business director; and Sankarayya, the art director.
AllofUs will work with all of the McCann Worldgroup agencies, but its team will initially focus on projects with McCann UK businesses: McCann London, led by the chief executive, Chris Macdonald, MRM London and Momentum London.
The team of 30 staff will also work with the McCann New York and London chief creative officer, Linus Karlsson, and Matias Palm-Jensen, McCann Erickson’s chief innovation officer for Europe.
AllofUs’ clients include BSkyB, Telegraph Media Group, the Victoria and Al-bert Museum, Westfield and Xbox.
Nick Brien, the chief executive of McCann Worldgroup, said: "The creative uses of technology and user-experience design have become two increasingly crucial components for any brand agency looking to compete in this new world. This acquisition will bring to bear AllofUs’ expertise and experience on a more global and integrated scale."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Brentwood - £30K - £40K Adam Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Brentwood
- Account Director [Digital / Integrated] - Automotive Account Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k, London
- Digital Designer Beyond The Book negotiable, Cirencester
- Digital Account Director - London - £40K to £55K Adam Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, London