McCann Worldgroup swoops for design agency AllofUs
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 09:00AM
McCann Worldgroup has acquired the interactive design agency AllofUs for an undisclosed sum.
AllofUs, which was co-founded by the outgoing D&AD president, Simon Sankarayya, will retain its name and sit within the McCann London building.
The agency was launched in 2003 and is led by the founders Nick Cristea, the design director; Orlando Mathias, the director of research and development; Phil Gerrard, the business director; and Sankarayya, the art director.
AllofUs will work with all of the McCann Worldgroup agencies, but its team will initially focus on projects with McCann UK businesses: McCann London, led by the chief executive, Chris Macdonald, MRM London and Momentum London.
The team of 30 staff will also work with the McCann New York and London chief creative officer, Linus Karlsson, and Matias Palm-Jensen, McCann Erickson’s chief innovation officer for Europe.
AllofUs’ clients include BSkyB, Telegraph Media Group, the Victoria and Al-bert Museum, Westfield and Xbox.
Nick Brien, the chief executive of McCann Worldgroup, said: "The creative uses of technology and user-experience design have become two increasingly crucial components for any brand agency looking to compete in this new world. This acquisition will bring to bear AllofUs’ expertise and experience on a more global and integrated scale."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Director- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch