Euro RSCG wins Pernod Ricard vodka task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 09:00AM
Pernod Ricard has appointed Euro RSCG London to handle the advertising for its portfolio of vodka brands outside of the Absolut range.
The agency, which already works with the drinks company on Chivas Regal, won the business after a pitch against a number of rival Pernod Ricard roster agencies.
It will now oversee the integrated advertising for vodka brands such as Fris, Luksusowa and Wyborowa, which is one of the fastest-growing vodka drinks in Europe. The creative for Pernod Ricard’s flagship vodka, Absolut, which is handled by TBWA\Worldwide, is unaffected.
Pernod Ricard called the advertising review in March and ran the process out of its Swedish headquarters.
In previous years, Pernod Ricard has tended to roll out small-budget campaigns for its vodka brands, working with agencies on a project-by-project basis. However, it is thought that Euro RSCG’s appointment signals an intention to devote more of its marketing budget to brands such as Wyborowa.
Euro RSCG first won a place on the Pernod Ricard advertising roster in May 2008, after the company shifted its Chivas Regal account into the agency from TBWA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Ecommerce Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 - £32000 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Store Design Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager lastminute.com Competitive with great benefits, Farringdon