VCCP wins pitch for Diageo cocktails
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 09:00AM
Diageo has appointed VCCP to handle the advertising work for its range of ready-mixed cocktails.
The agency, which has previously worked on Diageo's Tanqueray gin brand, secured the account after a pitch, and will oversee pan-European advertising campaigns to promote bottled cocktails such as Smirnoff Mojito, Smirnoff Cosmopolitan and J&B Manhattan.
Diageo rolled out the 700ml cocktails in 2009 as a way to make its spirit brands more accessible to drinkers.
The drinks are available in selected European markets, and can be bought via supermarkets, off-licences and online in the UK.
Last month, Diageo awarded a brief to Dare to promote its range of pre-mixed 250ml cans. The company is to introduce a £6.5 million campaign later this year to promote the range, which includes flavours such as Pimm's & Lemonade, Gordon's Gin & Schweppes Tonic, and Captain Morgan's Spiced & Cola.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Account Manager x 2, Top London Integrated / ATL and Digital Agency £30k MODA consult Around £30k + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Media Planner - media owner side Ultimate Asset £35000 - £38000 per annum + +£10k comms, London