VCCP wins pitch for Diageo cocktails
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 09:00AM
Diageo has appointed VCCP to handle the advertising work for its range of ready-mixed cocktails.
The agency, which has previously worked on Diageo's Tanqueray gin brand, secured the account after a pitch, and will oversee pan-European advertising campaigns to promote bottled cocktails such as Smirnoff Mojito, Smirnoff Cosmopolitan and J&B Manhattan.
Diageo rolled out the 700ml cocktails in 2009 as a way to make its spirit brands more accessible to drinkers.
The drinks are available in selected European markets, and can be bought via supermarkets, off-licences and online in the UK.
Last month, Diageo awarded a brief to Dare to promote its range of pre-mixed 250ml cans. The company is to introduce a £6.5 million campaign later this year to promote the range, which includes flavours such as Pimm's & Lemonade, Gordon's Gin & Schweppes Tonic, and Captain Morgan's Spiced & Cola.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Biddable Senior Account Executive Ultimate Asset £25000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Outdoor Account Manager Ultimate Asset £3500 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- SEO Strategist Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Paid Search Account Manager - PPC Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control