VCCP wins pitch for Diageo cocktails
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 09:00AM
Diageo has appointed VCCP to handle the advertising work for its range of ready-mixed cocktails.
The agency, which has previously worked on Diageo's Tanqueray gin brand, secured the account after a pitch, and will oversee pan-European advertising campaigns to promote bottled cocktails such as Smirnoff Mojito, Smirnoff Cosmopolitan and J&B Manhattan.
Diageo rolled out the 700ml cocktails in 2009 as a way to make its spirit brands more accessible to drinkers.
The drinks are available in selected European markets, and can be bought via supermarkets, off-licences and online in the UK.
Last month, Diageo awarded a brief to Dare to promote its range of pre-mixed 250ml cans. The company is to introduce a £6.5 million campaign later this year to promote the range, which includes flavours such as Pimm's & Lemonade, Gordon's Gin & Schweppes Tonic, and Captain Morgan's Spiced & Cola.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care, London
- Account Director Gemini Search £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London