Clearasil launches Apple voucher promotion
Clearasil, the Reckitt Benckiser-owned skincare brand, has launched a new promotional campaign that gives away £10,000 worth of Apple vouchers online.
The campaign, created by agency Live & Breathe, runs until the end of September and will see the brand give away Apple vouchers every four hours until the end of the promotional period.
The campaign will run across the entire Clearasil range with an emphasis on its Ultra Rapid Action products, which claim to reduce redness of skin within four hours.
Consumers enter the receipt details of their Clearasil purchases at www.clearasil.co.uk to take part in the promotion.
The campaign is supported by in-store point-of-sale activity. The brand will further drive consumers to its website through a tag added on to current Clearasil ads running on TV.
In addition, Live & Breathe has redeveloped Clearasil’s homepage with details of the promotion.
Nick Gray, managing director of Live & Breathe, said: "This promotion has been developed to communicate the Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action four-hour message in a way that will appeal to the brand’s target market of teenagers and young adults."
Last week, Reckitt Benckiser backed down from a two-year trademark dispute with Boots regarding the Clearasil brand, which challenged the retailer’s use of the word "ultra" in its skincare range. The Patent Office ruled that its was not persuaded that RB was entitled to claim the term "ultra" as its own.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Gemini Search £28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Business Director Gemini Search £70000.00 - £80000 per annum, London
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign