Goviral appoints Adam Boast as UK managing director
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 02:53PM
Goviral, the AOL-owned video distribution network, has appointed Adam Boast as its UK managing director.
Boast joins from Smartclip, the video ad network, where he was commercial director for just over two years.
Prior to Smartclip he was at MediaCom for 11 years, where he was most recently head of trading at board director level.
Boast replaces Luke Aviet, who in April was appointed managing director of AOL Advertising UK, three months after AOL acquired Goviral for £61m.
In this new role, Boast will be responsible for running and building Goviral's business in the UK and developing advertiser and publisher relationships. He will report directly to Aviet.
The appointment follows AOL’s May launch of the AOL Advertising.com group, which contains properties including Goviral, Advertising.com and Pictela.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategist - CRM & Digital - c£70K - London digital advertising agency Ramsden Road c£70K plus bens and bonus, London (Greater)
- Direct Marketing & Social Media Manager FMCG Connect £30,000 - £35,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits, Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot