Goviral appoints Adam Boast as UK managing director
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 02:53PM
Goviral, the AOL-owned video distribution network, has appointed Adam Boast as its UK managing director.
Boast joins from Smartclip, the video ad network, where he was commercial director for just over two years.
Prior to Smartclip he was at MediaCom for 11 years, where he was most recently head of trading at board director level.
Boast replaces Luke Aviet, who in April was appointed managing director of AOL Advertising UK, three months after AOL acquired Goviral for £61m.
In this new role, Boast will be responsible for running and building Goviral's business in the UK and developing advertiser and publisher relationships. He will report directly to Aviet.
The appointment follows AOL’s May launch of the AOL Advertising.com group, which contains properties including Goviral, Advertising.com and Pictela.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment £32k - £38k dependent on your experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR DESIGNER - AWARD WINNING AGENCY! Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review