Goviral appoints Adam Boast as UK managing director
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 02:53PM
Goviral, the AOL-owned video distribution network, has appointed Adam Boast as its UK managing director.
Boast joins from Smartclip, the video ad network, where he was commercial director for just over two years.
Prior to Smartclip he was at MediaCom for 11 years, where he was most recently head of trading at board director level.
Boast replaces Luke Aviet, who in April was appointed managing director of AOL Advertising UK, three months after AOL acquired Goviral for £61m.
In this new role, Boast will be responsible for running and building Goviral's business in the UK and developing advertiser and publisher relationships. He will report directly to Aviet.
The appointment follows AOL’s May launch of the AOL Advertising.com group, which contains properties including Goviral, Advertising.com and Pictela.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne