Goviral appoints Adam Boast as UK managing director
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 02:53PM
Goviral, the AOL-owned video distribution network, has appointed Adam Boast as its UK managing director.
Boast joins from Smartclip, the video ad network, where he was commercial director for just over two years.
Prior to Smartclip he was at MediaCom for 11 years, where he was most recently head of trading at board director level.
Boast replaces Luke Aviet, who in April was appointed managing director of AOL Advertising UK, three months after AOL acquired Goviral for £61m.
In this new role, Boast will be responsible for running and building Goviral's business in the UK and developing advertiser and publisher relationships. He will report directly to Aviet.
The appointment follows AOL’s May launch of the AOL Advertising.com group, which contains properties including Goviral, Advertising.com and Pictela.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Art Director become £37 - 45K, London (North), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager- Amazing Experiential Agency Gemini Search £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight Designer become £26 - 32K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3