Goviral appoints Adam Boast as UK managing director
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 04 August 2011 02:53PM
Goviral, the AOL-owned video distribution network, has appointed Adam Boast as its UK managing director.
Boast joins from Smartclip, the video ad network, where he was commercial director for just over two years.
Prior to Smartclip he was at MediaCom for 11 years, where he was most recently head of trading at board director level.
Boast replaces Luke Aviet, who in April was appointed managing director of AOL Advertising UK, three months after AOL acquired Goviral for £61m.
In this new role, Boast will be responsible for running and building Goviral's business in the UK and developing advertiser and publisher relationships. He will report directly to Aviet.
The appointment follows AOL’s May launch of the AOL Advertising.com group, which contains properties including Goviral, Advertising.com and Pictela.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Executive Â– London Â– £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- McDonald's 10 best UK ads
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- Campaign Viral Chart: Busta Rhymes features in Toyota rap ad
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint