Frijj backs new range with digital push
Frijj flavoured milk, is backing the launch of a premium range of products with a digital marketing campaign that challenges viewers to watch amusing videos without their webcam detecting them smiling.
'The Incredible' range features three new flavours – honeycomb choc swirl, jam doughnut and sticky toffee pudding.
For each flavour the brand has designed a character and their packaging directs consumers to its Facebook page to find out more about them.
The campaign will start with a facial recognition game on the Frijj The Incredible website called You LOL you Lose, created by Iris.
Players are challenged to keep a straight face while watching amusing YouTube videos, and the facial recognition technology detects when they smile.
As part of the push in September the brand will also launch a free Pet Translator iPhone app. Outdoor ads, created by Grey London, will direct consumers to its Facebook page.
UM London handled the social media activity for the campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £competitive plus bonus plus benefits, Buckinghamshire
- Account Director- Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Creative Services - Up to £60k Salt £50 - £60 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd to £250 / day, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)