Frijj backs new range with digital push
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 08 August 2011 04:12PM
Frijj flavoured milk, is backing the launch of a premium range of products with a digital marketing campaign that challenges viewers to watch amusing videos without their webcam detecting them smiling.
'The Incredible' range features three new flavours – honeycomb choc swirl, jam doughnut and sticky toffee pudding.
For each flavour the brand has designed a character and their packaging directs consumers to its Facebook page to find out more about them.
The campaign will start with a facial recognition game on the Frijj The Incredible website called You LOL you Lose, created by Iris.
Players are challenged to keep a straight face while watching amusing YouTube videos, and the facial recognition technology detects when they smile.
As part of the push in September the brand will also launch a free Pet Translator iPhone app. Outdoor ads, created by Grey London, will direct consumers to its Facebook page.
UM London handled the social media activity for the campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure