Frijj backs new range with digital push
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 08 August 2011 04:12PM
Frijj flavoured milk, is backing the launch of a premium range of products with a digital marketing campaign that challenges viewers to watch amusing videos without their webcam detecting them smiling.
'The Incredible' range features three new flavours – honeycomb choc swirl, jam doughnut and sticky toffee pudding.
For each flavour the brand has designed a character and their packaging directs consumers to its Facebook page to find out more about them.
The campaign will start with a facial recognition game on the Frijj The Incredible website called You LOL you Lose, created by Iris.
Players are challenged to keep a straight face while watching amusing YouTube videos, and the facial recognition technology detects when they smile.
As part of the push in September the brand will also launch a free Pet Translator iPhone app. Outdoor ads, created by Grey London, will direct consumers to its Facebook page.
UM London handled the social media activity for the campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne