Frijj backs new range with digital push
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 08 August 2011 04:12PM
Frijj flavoured milk, is backing the launch of a premium range of products with a digital marketing campaign that challenges viewers to watch amusing videos without their webcam detecting them smiling.
'The Incredible' range features three new flavours – honeycomb choc swirl, jam doughnut and sticky toffee pudding.
For each flavour the brand has designed a character and their packaging directs consumers to its Facebook page to find out more about them.
The campaign will start with a facial recognition game on the Frijj The Incredible website called You LOL you Lose, created by Iris.
Players are challenged to keep a straight face while watching amusing YouTube videos, and the facial recognition technology detects when they smile.
As part of the push in September the brand will also launch a free Pet Translator iPhone app. Outdoor ads, created by Grey London, will direct consumers to its Facebook page.
UM London handled the social media activity for the campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Midweight Graphic Designer - Retail Network Career Consultants £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Midweight Graphic Designer Network Career Consultants £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014