Omega Pharma appoints SFW to CRM brief
Omega Pharma has appointed Stephens Francis Whitson (SFW) to handle a CRM brief for a new product launch.
The agency was awarded the business following an informal pitch and discussions with a number of agencies.
SFW will work alongside sister agency VCCP Health, which works on the £3m Omega Pharma creative account.
SFW will be responsible for CRM and eCRM activity to develop a launch, acquisition and long-term retention programme for the new product, which is under wraps.
Omega already produces market-leading brands such as Jungle Formula insect repellent, Buttercup Cough Syrup and antiseptic brand TCP.
Peter Worster, business director at SFW commented: "Omega appointed us based on our understanding of the challenge and the strategic and creative solutions we proposed. This is an exciting opportunity, and we are very much looking forward to working with them."
VCCP was handed Omega Pharma creative business in January last year, following a competitive pitch, managed by The Haystack Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated / [Shopper] / Cars - Superb Agency - to £37k Fill Recruitment Up to £37k plus top benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Account Manager - Global Brand Ascent Solutions Up to £40,000 + benefits , London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London...
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns