Omega Pharma appoints SFW to CRM brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 August 2011 10:38AM
Omega Pharma has appointed Stephens Francis Whitson (SFW) to handle a CRM brief for a new product launch.
The agency was awarded the business following an informal pitch and discussions with a number of agencies.
SFW will work alongside sister agency VCCP Health, which works on the £3m Omega Pharma creative account.
SFW will be responsible for CRM and eCRM activity to develop a launch, acquisition and long-term retention programme for the new product, which is under wraps.
Omega already produces market-leading brands such as Jungle Formula insect repellent, Buttercup Cough Syrup and antiseptic brand TCP.
Peter Worster, business director at SFW commented: "Omega appointed us based on our understanding of the challenge and the strategic and creative solutions we proposed. This is an exciting opportunity, and we are very much looking forward to working with them."
VCCP was handed Omega Pharma creative business in January last year, following a competitive pitch, managed by The Haystack Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £33k - £42k, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad