Omega Pharma appoints SFW to CRM brief
Omega Pharma has appointed Stephens Francis Whitson (SFW) to handle a CRM brief for a new product launch.
The agency was awarded the business following an informal pitch and discussions with a number of agencies.
SFW will work alongside sister agency VCCP Health, which works on the £3m Omega Pharma creative account.
SFW will be responsible for CRM and eCRM activity to develop a launch, acquisition and long-term retention programme for the new product, which is under wraps.
Omega already produces market-leading brands such as Jungle Formula insect repellent, Buttercup Cough Syrup and antiseptic brand TCP.
Peter Worster, business director at SFW commented: "Omega appointed us based on our understanding of the challenge and the strategic and creative solutions we proposed. This is an exciting opportunity, and we are very much looking forward to working with them."
VCCP was handed Omega Pharma creative business in January last year, following a competitive pitch, managed by The Haystack Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Search Marketing Manager (PPC) - Small agency - London Digital Gurus £25000 - £35000 Per Annum bonus, London
- Senior Online Media Executive - Mobile & Online Media Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Director Adam Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Manchester
- account director / senior account director > BOUTIQUE WITH GLOBAL REACH collectivo £45-55k + benefits, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'