Omega Pharma appoints SFW to CRM brief
Omega Pharma has appointed Stephens Francis Whitson (SFW) to handle a CRM brief for a new product launch.
The agency was awarded the business following an informal pitch and discussions with a number of agencies.
SFW will work alongside sister agency VCCP Health, which works on the £3m Omega Pharma creative account.
SFW will be responsible for CRM and eCRM activity to develop a launch, acquisition and long-term retention programme for the new product, which is under wraps.
Omega already produces market-leading brands such as Jungle Formula insect repellent, Buttercup Cough Syrup and antiseptic brand TCP.
Peter Worster, business director at SFW commented: "Omega appointed us based on our understanding of the challenge and the strategic and creative solutions we proposed. This is an exciting opportunity, and we are very much looking forward to working with them."
VCCP was handed Omega Pharma creative business in January last year, following a competitive pitch, managed by The Haystack Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Interim Brand / Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive day rate, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester