Cedar launches Nikon Pro for the iPad
brandrepublic.com, Monday, 15 August 2011 09:53AM
Nikon Pro, the award winning professional photography magazine will soon be available as a magazine app for the iPad.
Editor of Nikon Pro, Laurence Akers said, "Cedar Communications has been providing Nikon Europe's essential marketing tool in the shape of a print version since 1995, so we're delighted to be extending our relationship with the premier brand to a digital version."
The magazine app will contain some of the same content as the print version, but the very nature of the technology will enable the reader to look deeper into the features.
Nikon Professionals look to the magazine for advice, answers to their technical questions and to connect with the Nikon community worldwide. From winter 2011 they'll be able to look behind the picture with video interviews, detailed technical......Read More
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- SEO Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show