Cedar launches Nikon Pro for the iPad
brandrepublic.com, Monday, 15 August 2011 09:53AM
Nikon Pro, the award winning professional photography magazine will soon be available as a magazine app for the iPad.
Editor of Nikon Pro, Laurence Akers said, "Cedar Communications has been providing Nikon Europe's essential marketing tool in the shape of a print version since 1995, so we're delighted to be extending our relationship with the premier brand to a digital version."
The magazine app will contain some of the same content as the print version, but the very nature of the technology will enable the reader to look deeper into the features.
Nikon Professionals look to the magazine for advice, answers to their technical questions and to connect with the Nikon community worldwide. From winter 2011 they'll be able to look behind the picture with video interviews, detailed technical......Read More
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + bonus and benefits scheme, Norfolk
- #Digital #Designer Required | Permanent | West London | Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant