Cedar launches Nikon Pro for the iPad
brandrepublic.com, Monday, 15 August 2011 09:53AM
Nikon Pro, the award winning professional photography magazine will soon be available as a magazine app for the iPad.
Editor of Nikon Pro, Laurence Akers said, "Cedar Communications has been providing Nikon Europe's essential marketing tool in the shape of a print version since 1995, so we're delighted to be extending our relationship with the premier brand to a digital version."
The magazine app will contain some of the same content as the print version, but the very nature of the technology will enable the reader to look deeper into the features.
Nikon Professionals look to the magazine for advice, answers to their technical questions and to connect with the Nikon community worldwide. From winter 2011 they'll be able to look behind the picture with video interviews, detailed technical......Read More
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Account Director - international award winning B2B agency JEFFERSON £55-60k plus benefits , Surrey
- Sales and Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Senior & Jun-MW Producer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive , Central London
- Content Strategist. Charity / Non-Profit Career Moves Group £30000 per annum + dependent on experience, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Northampton
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch