Cedar launches Nikon Pro for the iPad
brandrepublic.com, Monday, 15 August 2011 09:53AM
Nikon Pro, the award winning professional photography magazine will soon be available as a magazine app for the iPad.
Editor of Nikon Pro, Laurence Akers said, "Cedar Communications has been providing Nikon Europe's essential marketing tool in the shape of a print version since 1995, so we're delighted to be extending our relationship with the premier brand to a digital version."
The magazine app will contain some of the same content as the print version, but the very nature of the technology will enable the reader to look deeper into the features.
Nikon Professionals look to the magazine for advice, answers to their technical questions and to connect with the Nikon community worldwide. From winter 2011 they'll be able to look behind the picture with video interviews, detailed technical......Read More
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Integrated Project Manager (BTL) - Creative agency £30-40k Source £25000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Studio Manager (Creative, Design & Events) SixTwoFive On Application, Hertfordshire / London (Central), London (Greater) / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad