Fortune Cookie appoints Darren Gerry as managing partner
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Monday, 15 August 2011 12:44PM
Fortune Cookie digital agency has appointed Darren Gerry as its managing partner.
Gerry joins Fortune Cookie from digital marketing agency Metia, where he was managing partner. Prior to Metia, he was director of digital commerce at SapientNitro and client partner at LBi UK.
He will be responsible for leading the client services team and building and maintaining partnerships, reporting to Justin Cooke, chief executive of Fortune Cookie.
Gerry replaces Maggie Lonergan, who has been promoted to the newly created role of managing director, marketing services.
London-based Fortune Cookie was founded in 1997 and has offices in Poland, Melbourne and New York. Clients include American Express, BP and Europcar.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager -(10 Month FTC) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition