Fortune Cookie appoints Darren Gerry as managing partner
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Monday, 15 August 2011 12:44PM
Fortune Cookie digital agency has appointed Darren Gerry as its managing partner.
Gerry joins Fortune Cookie from digital marketing agency Metia, where he was managing partner. Prior to Metia, he was director of digital commerce at SapientNitro and client partner at LBi UK.
He will be responsible for leading the client services team and building and maintaining partnerships, reporting to Justin Cooke, chief executive of Fortune Cookie.
Gerry replaces Maggie Lonergan, who has been promoted to the newly created role of managing director, marketing services.
London-based Fortune Cookie was founded in 1997 and has offices in Poland, Melbourne and New York. Clients include American Express, BP and Europcar.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Marketing Manager, Wokingham, up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Wokingham
- Account Manger - Marketing and Design Agency - Essex/Herts - £30k - NP072 Stonor £30k, West Essex
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push