Fortune Cookie appoints Darren Gerry as managing partner
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Monday, 15 August 2011 12:44PM
Fortune Cookie digital agency has appointed Darren Gerry as its managing partner.
Gerry joins Fortune Cookie from digital marketing agency Metia, where he was managing partner. Prior to Metia, he was director of digital commerce at SapientNitro and client partner at LBi UK.
He will be responsible for leading the client services team and building and maintaining partnerships, reporting to Justin Cooke, chief executive of Fortune Cookie.
Gerry replaces Maggie Lonergan, who has been promoted to the newly created role of managing director, marketing services.
London-based Fortune Cookie was founded in 1997 and has offices in Poland, Melbourne and New York. Clients include American Express, BP and Europcar.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Communications Designer Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- New Business Executive Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Search Performance Manager Source £68000 - £85000 per annum + Generous Bonus and Benefits, London
- Campaigns Marketing Manager fusion-lifestyle £35000 - £40000 per annum + 25 days holiday, private medical, London
- Midweight graphic designer Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media