Fortune Cookie appoints Darren Gerry as managing partner
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Monday, 15 August 2011 12:44PM
Fortune Cookie digital agency has appointed Darren Gerry as its managing partner.
Gerry joins Fortune Cookie from digital marketing agency Metia, where he was managing partner. Prior to Metia, he was director of digital commerce at SapientNitro and client partner at LBi UK.
He will be responsible for leading the client services team and building and maintaining partnerships, reporting to Justin Cooke, chief executive of Fortune Cookie.
Gerry replaces Maggie Lonergan, who has been promoted to the newly created role of managing director, marketing services.
London-based Fortune Cookie was founded in 1997 and has offices in Poland, Melbourne and New York. Clients include American Express, BP and Europcar.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas