Bonusprint returns to TV after 25-year hiatus
Bonusprint photo printing is attempting to boost brand awareness by focusing on its longevity and releasing its first TV ad in 25 years.
The ad drives people to the Bonusprint website and will be backed up by PR and CRM activity.
It will feature the new strapline "Printing your smiles since 1979" and features a sequence of real photos tracing a couple from the 1970s.
The photos illustrate milestones in the couple's lives and the final shots feature photos of their grandchildren, taken with a digital camera to reflect how photographic technology has changed.
The ad will first air on Friday (19 August), targeted at mothers of young children on channels including ITV2, E4 and Living TV, with media planning and buying handled by Guerillascope.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Account Manager Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £32-40K Salt £32000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS, Berkshire
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad
- Triumph launches Magic Wire bra with Twitter search for women's niggles
- Publicis unveils innovation concept