Bonusprint returns to TV after 25-year hiatus
Bonusprint photo printing is attempting to boost brand awareness by focusing on its longevity and releasing its first TV ad in 25 years.
The ad drives people to the Bonusprint website and will be backed up by PR and CRM activity.
It will feature the new strapline "Printing your smiles since 1979" and features a sequence of real photos tracing a couple from the 1970s.
The photos illustrate milestones in the couple's lives and the final shots feature photos of their grandchildren, taken with a digital camera to reflect how photographic technology has changed.
The ad will first air on Friday (19 August), targeted at mothers of young children on channels including ITV2, E4 and Living TV, with media planning and buying handled by Guerillascope.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- POS Assistant Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Client Services Director - Sydney Australia Twist Recruitment £105000 per annum, Eastern Suburbs Sydney
- TV Buyer - £26K - HUGE Client! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Media Editor Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Executive Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, Brussels
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign