Bonusprint returns to TV after 25-year hiatus
Bonusprint photo printing is attempting to boost brand awareness by focusing on its longevity and releasing its first TV ad in 25 years.
The ad drives people to the Bonusprint website and will be backed up by PR and CRM activity.
It will feature the new strapline "Printing your smiles since 1979" and features a sequence of real photos tracing a couple from the 1970s.
The photos illustrate milestones in the couple's lives and the final shots feature photos of their grandchildren, taken with a digital camera to reflect how photographic technology has changed.
The ad will first air on Friday (19 August), targeted at mothers of young children on channels including ITV2, E4 and Living TV, with media planning and buying handled by Guerillascope.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- New Business Development Manager - Creative Agency - £15k to £20k OTE £30k to £35k Stonor £15k to£20k with OTE £30k - £35k, Northants
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £28 - 35k (DOE), Based in Farringdon, Central London (EC1)
- EXPERIENTIAL Junior or Senior Account Managers x 4, Account Director and Producers - perm/freelance Judi Patton £23K-£45K or freelance rates, London - all areas
- Graphic Designer Guru Careers £20 - 30k (DOE), Based in West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- We Built This City rises up the charts after Three ad