Bonusprint returns to TV after 25-year hiatus
Bonusprint photo printing is attempting to boost brand awareness by focusing on its longevity and releasing its first TV ad in 25 years.
The ad drives people to the Bonusprint website and will be backed up by PR and CRM activity.
It will feature the new strapline "Printing your smiles since 1979" and features a sequence of real photos tracing a couple from the 1970s.
The photos illustrate milestones in the couple's lives and the final shots feature photos of their grandchildren, taken with a digital camera to reflect how photographic technology has changed.
The ad will first air on Friday (19 August), targeted at mothers of young children on channels including ITV2, E4 and Living TV, with media planning and buying handled by Guerillascope.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Online Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000, Peterborough
- Category manager - ontrade / Convenience Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum, West London
- SEO Consultant - Rapidly Growing Agency!!! SAVVY Media Ltd £20K - 25K, Luton, Bedfordshire
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again