Bonusprint returns to TV after 25-year hiatus
Bonusprint photo printing is attempting to boost brand awareness by focusing on its longevity and releasing its first TV ad in 25 years.
The ad drives people to the Bonusprint website and will be backed up by PR and CRM activity.
It will feature the new strapline "Printing your smiles since 1979" and features a sequence of real photos tracing a couple from the 1970s.
The photos illustrate milestones in the couple's lives and the final shots feature photos of their grandchildren, taken with a digital camera to reflect how photographic technology has changed.
The ad will first air on Friday (19 August), targeted at mothers of young children on channels including ITV2, E4 and Living TV, with media planning and buying handled by Guerillascope.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager / Account Manager - Shoreditch, London JEFFERSON £30-35k plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Creative become £40k-£55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7