Channel 4 gets to work on Seven Dwarves push
Channel 4 has created mini posters as part of its activity to promote the seven-part series 'Seven Dwarves', which delves into the personal and professional lives of seven dwarf actors.
The series starts this evening and follows the lives of seven dwarf actors as they live together and perform in a production of the 'Snow White' pantomime at Woking's New Victoria Theatre.
The 20 mini billboards, designed by Channel 4's in-house creative shop 4Creative, were placed in various locations around London, including Cromwell Road and Piccadilly Circus.
The ad uses Channel 4's characteristic theme – white writing over a coloured box with a corresponding 4 logo. It features the top half of the seven dwarves' heads popping into the frame. Photography was by Gary Salter.
The ad's creative director was Tom Tagholm, the art director was Molly Manners, the business director was Stephen Johnstone and the producers were Ed Webster and Lou Oliver.
The ad campaign to promote the show, planned and bought by OMD UK, also includes national press and magazines, digital outdoor including 48 sheets, digital escalator panels on the London Underground and Transvision screens in rail stations.
The show is also being promoted on C4 with five-second teasers, on air trails and an overlay at C4.com.
'Seven Dwarfs' is an observational documentary series that aims to cut through some of the preconceptions that small people often encounter and documents the ordinary lives led by many of the actors outside pantomime season.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO & PPC Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB