Natural Confectionery Company breaks comic ads
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 August 2011 11:55AM
The Natural Confectionery Company has launched a campaign by Fallon for its new product, Guzzle Puzzle, to encourage consumers to mix and match the sweets to create new flavour combinations.
The campaign broke yesterday and runs across TV, cinema and digital platforms, supported by point of sale marketing activity. Media buying is handled by PHD.
The TV and cinema ads demonstrate how the new product works and are voiced by comedians Matt Berry and Rupert Degas. The duo play jelly sweets who fit themselves together to create new flavours.
'Telephone' (above) features a lime sweet and a cinnamon sweet who call up a helpline to find out how to slot together to create a cola flavour, while in the 'Magic' spot an orange sweet tricks an unenthusiastic banana sweet into creating a bubblegum flavour.
The ad was directed by The Marquis of Hawaii and art directed by Avril Furness. Sam Hibbard was the lead creative and also acted as copywriter alongside Miles Carter.
The digital arm of the campaign, created by Fallon and Weapon 7, will launch in two weeks. The activity includes a Guzzle Puzzle jukebox accessed through YouTube and an online game of "pairs".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough