Google: an acquisition timeline, 2004...present
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 17 August 2011 11:30AM
From Picasa in 2004 to Motorola in 2011, Google is no stranger to putting its hand in its pocket for large and small deals.
With cash reserves that would make George Osbourne choke, it's hardly a surprise to see the biggest deal of the year coming from the search giant.
Its latest pick-me-up? A $12.5bn deal for Motorola Mobile.
If we've missed any, let us know below
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Amersham
- Senior Account Executive/Account Manager - Integrated - £24k Source £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Marketing Campaign Manager Barclay Meade £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Individual Giving Officer Stopgap £29500 - £30500 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad