Google: an acquisition timeline, 2004...present
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 17 August 2011 11:30AM
From Picasa in 2004 to Motorola in 2011, Google is no stranger to putting its hand in its pocket for large and small deals.
With cash reserves that would make George Osbourne choke, it's hardly a surprise to see the biggest deal of the year coming from the search giant.
Its latest pick-me-up? A $12.5bn deal for Motorola Mobile.
If we've missed any, let us know below
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers