Google: an acquisition timeline, 2004...present
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 17 August 2011 11:30AM
From Picasa in 2004 to Motorola in 2011, Google is no stranger to putting its hand in its pocket for large and small deals.
With cash reserves that would make George Osbourne choke, it's hardly a surprise to see the biggest deal of the year coming from the search giant.
Its latest pick-me-up? A $12.5bn deal for Motorola Mobile.
If we've missed any, let us know below
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Red Sofa London £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Chief Editor AkzoNobel Excellent salary, Amsterdam
- Senior Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45,000 to £60,000, Slough
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy