Google: an acquisition timeline, 2004...present
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 17 August 2011 11:30AM
From Picasa in 2004 to Motorola in 2011, Google is no stranger to putting its hand in its pocket for large and small deals.
With cash reserves that would make George Osbourne choke, it's hardly a surprise to see the biggest deal of the year coming from the search giant.
Its latest pick-me-up? A $12.5bn deal for Motorola Mobile.
If we've missed any, let us know below
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Planner/Buyer - (Tv,Press) - Top 10 Media Agency- London Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014