Google: an acquisition timeline, 2004...present
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 17 August 2011 11:30AM
From Picasa in 2004 to Motorola in 2011, Google is no stranger to putting its hand in its pocket for large and small deals.
With cash reserves that would make George Osbourne choke, it's hardly a surprise to see the biggest deal of the year coming from the search giant.
Its latest pick-me-up? A $12.5bn deal for Motorola Mobile.
If we've missed any, let us know below
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham