180 Amsterdam lands pan-Euro Sony PlayStation ad task
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 August 2011 08:00AM
Sony Computer Entertainment has appointed 180 Amsterdam to handle key pan-European advertising campaigns for its PlayStation business.
The work was assigned to 180 without a pitch and is expected to run across all media.
180’s appointment is a blow to TBWA\London, which has previously handled the bulk of the pan-European above-the-line advertising for PlayStation. However, the agency said that it has kept its place on the PlayStation roster.
The move comes as the technology giant prepares a push for its new PlayStation Vita handheld games device.
180 joins PlayStation’s roster, which also includes Agency Republic, Adam & Eve, Grand Union and Iris Worldwide. Omnicom’s Drum was added to the roster in June to focus on UK content creation and partnership marketing.
180 Amsterdam declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure