180 Amsterdam lands pan-Euro Sony PlayStation ad task
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 August 2011 08:00AM
Sony Computer Entertainment has appointed 180 Amsterdam to handle key pan-European advertising campaigns for its PlayStation business.
The work was assigned to 180 without a pitch and is expected to run across all media.
180’s appointment is a blow to TBWA\London, which has previously handled the bulk of the pan-European above-the-line advertising for PlayStation. However, the agency said that it has kept its place on the PlayStation roster.
The move comes as the technology giant prepares a push for its new PlayStation Vita handheld games device.
180 joins PlayStation’s roster, which also includes Agency Republic, Adam & Eve, Grand Union and Iris Worldwide. Omnicom’s Drum was added to the roster in June to focus on UK content creation and partnership marketing.
180 Amsterdam declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief