Rolls-Royce seeks agency for DM task
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is reviewing its direct marketing business.
The car marque is in talks with a number of agencies about the business, which is held by Partners Andrews Aldridge. The review is understood to be statutory.
Jolyon Nash, the director of sales and marketing at Rolls-Royce, is thought to be handling the review. The chosen agency is expected to work across CRM, trade events and direct marketing.
The BMW-owned luxury car brand has worked with PAA since 2008. The agency pitched as part of Engine against Rapier in a two-way shoot-out.
Rolls-Royce unveiled its latest major direct marketing campaign, created by PAA, in 2009 for the launch of the Rolls-Royce Ghost.
The global campaign launched across mail and e-mail and aimed to drive customers to Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealer networks, where they could view the Ghost and collect a brochure.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- New Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 per annum, City of London