Big Brother secures Domino's Pizza support
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 August 2011 11:30AM
Domino's Pizza has signed a major deal with Channel 5 that will allow it to sell a Big Brother-designed pizza and offer an "eviction night" deal.
The eviction night offer will be promoted across Channel 5's network between 5.30pm and 9.30pm on every eviction night during Celebrity Big Brother and the subsequent Big Brother series.
Domino's has secured licensing rights to assets from the Big Brother show and is in discussions with Channel 5 about selling a pizza designed by contestants during a Big Brother task.
The eviction night ad will be produced by Channel 5 Creative Services, which is led by its creative director, Rich Thrift, in conjunction with Domino's ad agency, Big Communications. The offer will also be promoted in the Daily Star.
Celebrity Big Brother launches on Channel 5 this evening (18 August), and is expected to provide an ad revenue boost to Channel 5 of around £15 million between August and October. Spots for tonight's show have sold for around £35,000.
Channel 5 has also negotiated a deal with Lucozade, through MediaCom, to promote the new Lucozade music ad throughout the Northern & Shell portfolio, and to air a modified Big Brother version of the ad at 9.15pm tonight.
Other clients to have signed bespoke deals include Dixons Store Group, Ladbrokes and the community-based website Helppy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Client Director, global branding agency, London, £80k Gabriele Skelton £75000 - £85000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager British Swimming circa £36,000 per annum (dependent on experience), London (Greater)
- Art Director Shelter £32,433.21-£33, 511 per annum plus excellent benefits , London EC1