Big Brother secures Domino's Pizza support
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 August 2011 11:30AM
Domino's Pizza has signed a major deal with Channel 5 that will allow it to sell a Big Brother-designed pizza and offer an "eviction night" deal.
The eviction night offer will be promoted across Channel 5's network between 5.30pm and 9.30pm on every eviction night during Celebrity Big Brother and the subsequent Big Brother series.
Domino's has secured licensing rights to assets from the Big Brother show and is in discussions with Channel 5 about selling a pizza designed by contestants during a Big Brother task.
The eviction night ad will be produced by Channel 5 Creative Services, which is led by its creative director, Rich Thrift, in conjunction with Domino's ad agency, Big Communications. The offer will also be promoted in the Daily Star.
Celebrity Big Brother launches on Channel 5 this evening (18 August), and is expected to provide an ad revenue boost to Channel 5 of around £15 million between August and October. Spots for tonight's show have sold for around £35,000.
Channel 5 has also negotiated a deal with Lucozade, through MediaCom, to promote the new Lucozade music ad throughout the Northern & Shell portfolio, and to air a modified Big Brother version of the ad at 9.15pm tonight.
Other clients to have signed bespoke deals include Dixons Store Group, Ladbrokes and the community-based website Helppy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads