Publicis Chemistry lands Gü UK digital account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 August 2011 10:00AM
Gü Puds, the brand owned by Noble Desserts Holdings, has handed its UK digital account to Publicis Chemistry.
It is the first win for Publicis Chemistry, which officially launched this month, following the acquisition of Chemistry Communications by Publicis earlier this year.
The agency, which won the business after a pitch, will handle all aspects of Gü's digital creative activity, from social media and eCRM to online display advertising and experiential.
Publicis Chemistry is Gü's first dedicated UK digital agency, as the brand looks to ramp-up its activity.
DDB UK, which won the advertising account last year, continues to work with Gü.
Ellie Martin, the marketing director at Gü Puds, said: "The Publicis Chemistry team impressed with compelling digital strategic and creative ideas for Gü, which marry well with our vision and ambitions for the brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media