Publicis Chemistry lands Gü UK digital account
Gü Puds, the brand owned by Noble Desserts Holdings, has handed its UK digital account to Publicis Chemistry.
It is the first win for Publicis Chemistry, which officially launched this month, following the acquisition of Chemistry Communications by Publicis earlier this year.
The agency, which won the business after a pitch, will handle all aspects of Gü's digital creative activity, from social media and eCRM to online display advertising and experiential.
Publicis Chemistry is Gü's first dedicated UK digital agency, as the brand looks to ramp-up its activity.
DDB UK, which won the advertising account last year, continues to work with Gü.
Ellie Martin, the marketing director at Gü Puds, said: "The Publicis Chemistry team impressed with compelling digital strategic and creative ideas for Gü, which marry well with our vision and ambitions for the brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner (DM Agency) Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Producer Gemini Search £40000.00 - £43000 per annum, West End
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch