Publicis Chemistry lands Gü UK digital account
Gü Puds, the brand owned by Noble Desserts Holdings, has handed its UK digital account to Publicis Chemistry.
It is the first win for Publicis Chemistry, which officially launched this month, following the acquisition of Chemistry Communications by Publicis earlier this year.
The agency, which won the business after a pitch, will handle all aspects of Gü's digital creative activity, from social media and eCRM to online display advertising and experiential.
Publicis Chemistry is Gü's first dedicated UK digital agency, as the brand looks to ramp-up its activity.
DDB UK, which won the advertising account last year, continues to work with Gü.
Ellie Martin, the marketing director at Gü Puds, said: "The Publicis Chemistry team impressed with compelling digital strategic and creative ideas for Gü, which marry well with our vision and ambitions for the brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Project Manager Propel £201 - £400 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Guru Careers £26 - 32k, Based in London (N1)
- Digital Project Manager Zebra People £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, West London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad