Publicis Chemistry lands Gü UK digital account
Gü Puds, the brand owned by Noble Desserts Holdings, has handed its UK digital account to Publicis Chemistry.
It is the first win for Publicis Chemistry, which officially launched this month, following the acquisition of Chemistry Communications by Publicis earlier this year.
The agency, which won the business after a pitch, will handle all aspects of Gü's digital creative activity, from social media and eCRM to online display advertising and experiential.
Publicis Chemistry is Gü's first dedicated UK digital agency, as the brand looks to ramp-up its activity.
DDB UK, which won the advertising account last year, continues to work with Gü.
Ellie Martin, the marketing director at Gü Puds, said: "The Publicis Chemistry team impressed with compelling digital strategic and creative ideas for Gü, which marry well with our vision and ambitions for the brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show