Publicis Chemistry lands Gü UK digital account
Gü Puds, the brand owned by Noble Desserts Holdings, has handed its UK digital account to Publicis Chemistry.
It is the first win for Publicis Chemistry, which officially launched this month, following the acquisition of Chemistry Communications by Publicis earlier this year.
The agency, which won the business after a pitch, will handle all aspects of Gü's digital creative activity, from social media and eCRM to online display advertising and experiential.
Publicis Chemistry is Gü's first dedicated UK digital agency, as the brand looks to ramp-up its activity.
DDB UK, which won the advertising account last year, continues to work with Gü.
Ellie Martin, the marketing director at Gü Puds, said: "The Publicis Chemistry team impressed with compelling digital strategic and creative ideas for Gü, which marry well with our vision and ambitions for the brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show