VW Commercial appoints The Red Brick Road to social media account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 August 2011 10:20AM
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has appointed The Red Brick Road to handle its social media account.
The agency won the account following a competitive five-way pitch against Mediacom, Iris, Kodu and Outside Line.
The Red Brick Road has handled VW Commercial's CRM account since 2009.
VW Commercial currently works with a number of agencies including Iris and DDB. However, The Red Brick Road is the brand's first dedicated social media agency.
David Miller, managing director at The Red Brick Road, said: "Social media is key to engaging their audiences moving forward and we can’t wait to get started."
Mark Hopkins, head of marketing at Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, added: "The Red Brick Road provided a great response that will give us a strong and measurable voice within social media."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy