VW Commercial appoints The Red Brick Road to social media account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 August 2011 10:20AM
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has appointed The Red Brick Road to handle its social media account.
The agency won the account following a competitive five-way pitch against Mediacom, Iris, Kodu and Outside Line.
The Red Brick Road has handled VW Commercial's CRM account since 2009.
VW Commercial currently works with a number of agencies including Iris and DDB. However, The Red Brick Road is the brand's first dedicated social media agency.
David Miller, managing director at The Red Brick Road, said: "Social media is key to engaging their audiences moving forward and we can’t wait to get started."
Mark Hopkins, head of marketing at Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, added: "The Red Brick Road provided a great response that will give us a strong and measurable voice within social media."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- New Product Development Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £competitive salary and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits , Southampton, Hampshire
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough