VW Commercial appoints The Red Brick Road to social media account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 August 2011 10:20AM
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has appointed The Red Brick Road to handle its social media account.
The agency won the account following a competitive five-way pitch against Mediacom, Iris, Kodu and Outside Line.
The Red Brick Road has handled VW Commercial's CRM account since 2009.
VW Commercial currently works with a number of agencies including Iris and DDB. However, The Red Brick Road is the brand's first dedicated social media agency.
David Miller, managing director at The Red Brick Road, said: "Social media is key to engaging their audiences moving forward and we can’t wait to get started."
Mark Hopkins, head of marketing at Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, added: "The Red Brick Road provided a great response that will give us a strong and measurable voice within social media."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager wanted for trendy boutique West end agency Network Career Consultants £25000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Design Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £65000 - £80000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £26000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Designer - Agency - Berlin - 45K Red Sofa London €40000 - €45000 per annum + DOE, Berlin
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers