VW Commercial appoints The Red Brick Road to social media account
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has appointed The Red Brick Road to handle its social media account.
The agency won the account following a competitive five-way pitch against Mediacom, Iris, Kodu and Outside Line.
The Red Brick Road has handled VW Commercial's CRM account since 2009.
VW Commercial currently works with a number of agencies including Iris and DDB. However, The Red Brick Road is the brand's first dedicated social media agency.
David Miller, managing director at The Red Brick Road, said: "Social media is key to engaging their audiences moving forward and we can’t wait to get started."
Mark Hopkins, head of marketing at Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, added: "The Red Brick Road provided a great response that will give us a strong and measurable voice within social media."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Â– Creatively led Marketing Agency ADLIB to £30k basic OTE £40k, South East England / Hampshire
- Account Director [Experiential / integrated - Lovely Agency] c£ Gemini Search £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director (or SAM) - Award Winning Digital Agency ADLIB £40000 - £45000 per annum, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Media Planner / Buyer Â– Thriving Media Agency ADLIB £28k - £35k, South West England / Gloucestershire