Appointment to view: who ran ads during Celebrity Big Brother?
Orange, McDonald's and Lucozade were among the brands placings ads in last night's 'Celebrity Big Brother' opener, which attracted over five million viewers when it aired on Channel 5 for the first time last night.
Skincare brand Freederm is the sponsor of the series and showed several of its 'Big Brother' themed idents across the 90-minute launch programme.
Aquafresh, Cancer Research and Nintendo have taken out ads on the Demand 5 online catch-up service. The programme will be available for viewers to watch online for six months.
See some of the idents and the ads in our player:
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager Live Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Kent
- Account Manager Live Recruitment £24000 - £30000 per annum, Middlesex
- Biddable Planner - PPC - Leading Consumer Brand Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Client Services Manager - Leading Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum, London