Appointment to view: who ran ads during Celebrity Big Brother?
By Sarah Rowland, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 19 August 2011 10:50AM
Orange, McDonald's and Lucozade were among the brands placings ads in last night's 'Celebrity Big Brother' opener, which attracted over five million viewers when it aired on Channel 5 for the first time last night.
Skincare brand Freederm is the sponsor of the series and showed several of its 'Big Brother' themed idents across the 90-minute launch programme.
Aquafresh, Cancer Research and Nintendo have taken out ads on the Demand 5 online catch-up service. The programme will be available for viewers to watch online for six months.
See some of the idents and the ads in our player:
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Resource Manager Emma & Rachael & You £50,000, Europe
- INBOUND MARKETING EXECUTIVE - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £18000 - £24000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- PHP Developer (Watford) The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £50000 per annum, Watford
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure