Appointment to view: who ran ads during Celebrity Big Brother?
By Sarah Rowland, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 19 August 2011 10:50AM
Orange, McDonald's and Lucozade were among the brands placings ads in last night's 'Celebrity Big Brother' opener, which attracted over five million viewers when it aired on Channel 5 for the first time last night.
Skincare brand Freederm is the sponsor of the series and showed several of its 'Big Brother' themed idents across the 90-minute launch programme.
Aquafresh, Cancer Research and Nintendo have taken out ads on the Demand 5 online catch-up service. The programme will be available for viewers to watch online for six months.
See some of the idents and the ads in our player:
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Email Marketing Executive Stopgap £22000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Small to Medium Corporate Bupa Competitive + Bonus + Car + Benefits, Staines
- LEAD CONCEPTUAL DESIGNER - PRINT/POS - CREATIVE AGENCY - c£45k Salt £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CREATIVE AGENCY - MANCHESTER - £60k OTE £70k Salt £60000 per annum, Manchester