Appointment to view: who ran ads during Celebrity Big Brother?
By Sarah Rowland, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 19 August 2011 10:50AM
Orange, McDonald's and Lucozade were among the brands placings ads in last night's 'Celebrity Big Brother' opener, which attracted over five million viewers when it aired on Channel 5 for the first time last night.
Skincare brand Freederm is the sponsor of the series and showed several of its 'Big Brother' themed idents across the 90-minute launch programme.
Aquafresh, Cancer Research and Nintendo have taken out ads on the Demand 5 online catch-up service. The programme will be available for viewers to watch online for six months.
See some of the idents and the ads in our player:
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Partnerships Manager air recruitment c.£48K dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director / Business Director (Integrated) air recruitment Up to £70k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director air recruitment Up to £100k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)