Appointment to view: who ran ads during Celebrity Big Brother?
By Sarah Rowland, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 19 August 2011 10:50AM
Orange, McDonald's and Lucozade were among the brands placings ads in last night's 'Celebrity Big Brother' opener, which attracted over five million viewers when it aired on Channel 5 for the first time last night.
Skincare brand Freederm is the sponsor of the series and showed several of its 'Big Brother' themed idents across the 90-minute launch programme.
Aquafresh, Cancer Research and Nintendo have taken out ads on the Demand 5 online catch-up service. The programme will be available for viewers to watch online for six months.
See some of the idents and the ads in our player:
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief