Appointment to view: who ran ads during Celebrity Big Brother?
Orange, McDonald's and Lucozade were among the brands placings ads in last night's 'Celebrity Big Brother' opener, which attracted over five million viewers when it aired on Channel 5 for the first time last night.
Skincare brand Freederm is the sponsor of the series and showed several of its 'Big Brother' themed idents across the 90-minute launch programme.
Aquafresh, Cancer Research and Nintendo have taken out ads on the Demand 5 online catch-up service. The programme will be available for viewers to watch online for six months.
See some of the idents and the ads in our player:
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Account Manager - CRM (specialism eCRM) PFJ £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- User Experience Specialist Stopgap £28000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Senior Communications & Brand Manager Breakthrough Breast Cancer £42,000 - £48,000, Central London
- Marketing Communications Manager - Financial Services Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £40000 - £41000 per annum + benefits, City of London