VisitBritain puts riots behind it and resumes 'You're Invited' campaign
VisitBritain, the national tourism board, has resumed its digital marketing activity with the BBC for its £100m 'You're Invited' global campaign, following a 10-day suspension caused by the riots in England.
VisitBritain has confirmed that digital ads for the 'You're Invited' campaign, which was pulled from the BBC's international news site and BBC iPlayer on 9 August, is back up and running.
VisitBritain’s head of marketing Joss Croft told Marketing last week that it was pulling the ads from the BBC channels as they were "no longer appropriate" while the London riots were taking place.
Croft said at the time: "The message of the TV ad is very much around 'welcome' and it is an important strategy that is still sound, but timing is what we need to keep an eye on."
London & Partners, the promotion agency for the capital, said last week that its marketing campaign is still on track for a September launch.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)