William Hill appoints first head of mobile marketing
William Hill has appointed Fiona Stevenson as its first head of mobile marketing, as it seeks to increase the brand's presence on mobile.
Stevenson joins from EA Mobile, where she was product marketing director. Prior to that, she worked at T-Mobile International as head of MMS marketing.
Stevenson will be responsible for raising consumer awareness about the bookmaker's various mobile products and grow its marketing activity in the channel. She will report directly to Kristof Fahy, group marketing director at William Hill.
Her appointment comes as the brand invests in new technology to improve the mobile service. Last month, it unveiled a new version of its mobile optimised site, which gives users access to more than 500,000 markets every week.
It offers a number of iPhone apps including Shake-a-bet, Match Predictor and Mobile Sportsbook, and The Racing Post. It is also looking to integrate mobile cashless payments.
William Hill, which has more than 2,350 betting shops in the UK, has recorded a 23% growth in revenue coming from online, compared to a 2% growth in retail.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London