DCM secures Picturehouse cinema contract renewal
By Sophie Maden, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 August 2011 02:45PM
Cinema owner City Screen has renewed advertising sales house Digital Cinema Media's contract for its 20 Picturehouse cinemas.
DCM began working with City Screen, known for its art-house film programming, over 10 years ago when it was still Carlton Screen Advertising. The deal continued after it became DCM in 2008.
Picturehouse’s newest site, a four-screen cinema in Hackney, will open in October this year.
Lyn Goleby, managing director of City Screen, said: "We look forward to growing the business with them and really maximizing the opportunities for originality that digital delivery allows us."
DCM sells advertising on 2,799 screens at 477 sites, and account for an 80% share of the cinema advertising market, working with independent cinemas alongside Odeon, Cineworld, Vue and IMax.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show