DCM secures Picturehouse cinema contract renewal
By Sophie Maden, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 August 2011 02:45PM
Cinema owner City Screen has renewed advertising sales house Digital Cinema Media's contract for its 20 Picturehouse cinemas.
DCM began working with City Screen, known for its art-house film programming, over 10 years ago when it was still Carlton Screen Advertising. The deal continued after it became DCM in 2008.
Picturehouse’s newest site, a four-screen cinema in Hackney, will open in October this year.
Lyn Goleby, managing director of City Screen, said: "We look forward to growing the business with them and really maximizing the opportunities for originality that digital delivery allows us."
DCM sells advertising on 2,799 screens at 477 sites, and account for an 80% share of the cinema advertising market, working with independent cinemas alongside Odeon, Cineworld, Vue and IMax.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Manager - multi channel ad tech platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + +comm + bens, London
- Design Director - Consumer branding/packaging £50K+ Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Designer become £35k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager - display performance platform Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + +bonus, London