DCM secures Picturehouse cinema contract renewal
By Sophie Maden, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 August 2011 02:45PM
Cinema owner City Screen has renewed advertising sales house Digital Cinema Media's contract for its 20 Picturehouse cinemas.
DCM began working with City Screen, known for its art-house film programming, over 10 years ago when it was still Carlton Screen Advertising. The deal continued after it became DCM in 2008.
Picturehouse’s newest site, a four-screen cinema in Hackney, will open in October this year.
Lyn Goleby, managing director of City Screen, said: "We look forward to growing the business with them and really maximizing the opportunities for originality that digital delivery allows us."
DCM sells advertising on 2,799 screens at 477 sites, and account for an 80% share of the cinema advertising market, working with independent cinemas alongside Odeon, Cineworld, Vue and IMax.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy