DCM secures Picturehouse cinema contract renewal
By Sophie Maden, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 August 2011 02:45PM
Cinema owner City Screen has renewed advertising sales house Digital Cinema Media's contract for its 20 Picturehouse cinemas.
DCM began working with City Screen, known for its art-house film programming, over 10 years ago when it was still Carlton Screen Advertising. The deal continued after it became DCM in 2008.
Picturehouse’s newest site, a four-screen cinema in Hackney, will open in October this year.
Lyn Goleby, managing director of City Screen, said: "We look forward to growing the business with them and really maximizing the opportunities for originality that digital delivery allows us."
DCM sells advertising on 2,799 screens at 477 sites, and account for an 80% share of the cinema advertising market, working with independent cinemas alongside Odeon, Cineworld, Vue and IMax.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner / Senior Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad